If I may introduce myself...

CR Williams

I'm CR Williams, I live in Montgomery and work out of the Central Alabama Gun Club in Shorter as a Suarez International Staff Instructor. If you're in or near the area, or the state for that matter, and want training, I would pleased to assist you. Also, I am always looking for those who would be able and willing to host a class at their range. If you are of a mind to try setting one up, let me know. For that matter, if you have a questions period about pretty much anything this forum covers, I'll try and give you the best answers I can to them.

Otherwise, happy to be here, pleased to be meeting all of you.

Welcome CR! Suarez International offers, from what I can see, top notch no BS training. Enjoy the forum and I look forward to reading your posts.

CRWilliams,
Welcome to USACarry, I left USCCA, and joined you on Warriortalk.com now it seems you have joined me here on USACarry. Glad to have you aboard

Pleasure to meet you, CR!
I live and work sort of in the Mobile area. I hope to meet you someday, maybe while on vacation.

Welcome!

I'd say "Roll Tide" but I don't want to embarrass myself.*

* Not a thread hijack - stupid minimum character rule...!

Welcome!

I'd say "Roll Tide" but I don't want to embarrass myself.*

* Not a thread hijack - stupid minimum character rule...!

Not to worry, FTG--I'm not for anybody. I lost interest in most major sports (and large numbers of the minor ones) about the time I left high school. I fantasize some times about living somewhere where there is not some sort of annoying rivalry at any level to have to exist with. No hope of that, I know.

I live in Lee County and just got my CCL (and my very first gun purchase...a Yugo SKS 7.62x39!) I look forward to meeting you soon for some classes :)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back