Idiot Postings from Hawaii CL

Check out this posting by some idiot on the Hawaii CL site:

RERE The war they bring home !!
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-01-12, 9:57PM HST

What was the date , the day and the location of the stop in Arizona ? let me check on it.

I happen to know for a FACT Arizona does not honor out of state firearm permits nor licenses to carry and or conceal UNLESS you are a police officer from that other jurisdictional state and in their state on official business and or on vacation , then the Arizona State law says upon your arrival in Arizona you must go to the closest police Station and or sub station and register your permit number and your firearm number .

That is the law in 48 out of 50 states . The exception is Alaska and Hawaii.So I call BULLSHIT on your ARIZONA COP STOP CONVERSATION !!!!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 537471875

This person needs to get their "facts" straight. Apparently they're not aware of the various state websites that provide firearms information. :)

Check out this posting by some idiot on the Hawaii CL site:

RERE The war they bring home !!
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-01-12, 9:57PM HST

What was the date , the day and the location of the stop in Arizona ? let me check on it.

I happen to know for a FACT Arizona does not honor out of state firearm permits nor licenses to carry and or conceal UNLESS you are a police officer from that other jurisdictional state and in their state on official business and or on vacation , then the Arizona State law says upon your arrival in Arizona you must go to the closest police Station and or sub station and register your permit number and your firearm number .

That is the law in 48 out of 50 states . The exception is Alaska and Hawaii.So I call BULLSHIT on your ARIZONA COP STOP CONVERSATION !!!!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 537471875

This person needs to get their "facts" straight. Apparently they're not aware of the various state websites that provide firearms information. :)

I realize that this is an old post. Just read it today. I'm laughing my rear off at the sheer stupidity of this guy. I wonder if anyone will tell him that Arizona is now a Constitutional Carry state like Alaska and Vermont.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back