I would vote for this platform

HK4U

Boris sent me the following today so thought I would share it.

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) Press 1 for English is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border.
(six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state.
If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences.
If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat.
A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I agree with everything except the one about steroids. Let the professional sports leagues police themselves. Same with marijuana and other currently illegal drugs. As long as no one is committing crimes to support their drug habits or putting others in jeopardy, what do I care if they choose to smoke a joint or shoot a needle into their own veins in the privacy of their own homes?

I agree with everything except the one about steroids. Let the professional sports leagues police themselves. Same with marijuana and other currently illegal drugs. As long as no one is committing crimes to support their drug habits or putting others in jeopardy, what do I care if they choose to smoke a joint or shoot a needle into their own veins in the privacy of their own homes?

I think the point is banning them from participation in sports, not use of steroids. I agree with doing this since it supposedly gives an unfair advantage over those who elect a natural training program. He's got my vote on all areas.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I think the point is banning them from participation in sports, not use of steroids. I agree with doing this since it supposedly gives an unfair advantage over those who elect a natural training program. He's got my vote on all areas.

It's not the government's job to decide who can or cannot participate in a sports league. That's for the leagues to decide for themselves. They, and they only should determine what their qualifications are. I honestly can't see what the government has to gain from telling sports leagues what substances they have to test their athletes for. If the leagues want to, then that's good, but if they don't choose to, then so what?

While we're at it, I also can't support a 100% tariff on imports. That is anti capitalism in its most extreme form. Imposing tariffs of any kind makes makes prices artificially high, causing a decrease in demand, and makes importers less willing to sell products here, while at the same time decreasing the overall supply that is available to American consumers. The same goes for only allowing wheat to be exported; all other commodities producers are adversely affected because you're limiting who they're allowed to sell to. If there's an overseas market for something, who are we to tell producers that they can't sell overseas?

Last edited:

johnsteele

And a few observations on the platform

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) Press 1 for English is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'
And the US economy will be in the toilet in 90 days

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border.
(six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state.
If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences.
If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.
Somehow I don't think you will like the country that results from such a policy

(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat.
A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get.

kwo51

Hk I like it.You can see that even here it will not fly.Who takes care of the drug user that cannot take care of himself.There was a time we did not need the other parts of the world to live.We can make it all here grow it here raise it here.:butcher:

alto

yes. I'd add the following..Any politician who lies ONCE , does not follow the constitution as written is immediately recalled and removed from office. Yes, they'd all be gone in the first week and we get to start all over. I want police, lawyers, judges, politicians and anyone else that can alter my life, to be better than the average person. Anything less is a sham.

HK4U

We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.

Don't think so. it will save the economy. Economy was well for many years after our founding fathers set up the policy.

When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

Again it worked well when set up by the constitution. Go back to the orgional plan instead of the income tax which by the way is part of the communist manafesto and citizens get to keep the money they make.

The founders of this country new what they were doing. Of course so do the traitors that run it now.

johnsteele

We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.

Don't think so. it will save the economy. Economy was well for many years after our founding fathers set up the policy.

When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

Again it worked well when set up by the constitution. Go back to the orgional plan instead of the income tax which by the way is part of the communist manafesto and citizens get to keep the money they make.

The founders of this country new what they were doing. Of course so do the traitors that run it now.
I think I will take a pass on trying to correct this.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
As I said in my earlier post, by banning imports and exports, you're effectively telling Americans that they can't buy from whomever they want to buy, and sellers can't sell to whoever wants to buy from them. Not only is this anticapitalism in its most extreme form, it's also undemocratic. Any politician who tells me or my company that I can't buy from or sell to whomever I choose is someone I'd vigorously oppose.

hpj3

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:"

I would respectfully suggest you should do some study in economics, preceded by an in-depth study of our Constitution... then get back to us.

Howard

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:"

I would respectfully suggest you should do some study in economics, preceded by an in-depth study of our Constitution... then get back to us.

Howard

I couldn't agree with you more. This platform is anti capitalism in its most extreme form, and I would vigorously oppose anyone who promoted it.

kwo51

Well I guess that make you on the other side of the fence.When they come to take away our freedom and guns it will be to late. As for me as long as I have good toilet paper I can make it.I would close down our boarders national all our assets only trade grain = for oil.It would bring the USA to its knees yes where we belong.The rest of the world can pray to their who evers .

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Well I guess that make you on the other side of the fence.When they come to take away our freedom and guns it will be to late. As for me as long as I have good toilet paper I can make it.I would close down our boarders national all our assets only trade grain = for oil.It would bring the USA to its knees yes where we belong.The rest of the world can pray to their who evers .

So basically what you're saying is to hell with the free market and to hell with capitalism. This platform is far more anticapitalistic than anything that even B. Hussein Obama could contrive. I'm just glad that neither you nor HK4U are president.

Last edited:

HK4U

So basically what you're saying is to hell with the free market and to hell with capitalism. This platform is far more anticapitalistic than anything that even B. Hussein Obama could contrive. I'm just glad that neither you nor HK4U are president.

I am not against capitalism but we need to be much more self sufficent. Our current foreign trade policies benefit the Chinese and other countries much more than Americans. Also we need to remember Washington's words about foreign entanglements. We need also to to do away with the Federal Income tax that was never a part of our constitution but is as I have said before a part of the communist plans. Then return to congress the power to coin money and get rid of the international Bankers i.e. Federal Reserve, which has helped to destroy our country.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I am not against capitalism but we need to be much more self sufficent. Our current foreign trade policies benefit the Chinese and other countries much more than Americans. Also we need to remember Washington's words about foreign entanglements. We need also to to do away with the Federal Income tax that was never a part of our constitution but is as I have said before a part of the communist plans. Then return to congress the power to coin money and get rid of the international Bankers i.e. Federal Reserve, which has helped to destroy our country.

The fact remains that we need to allow imports and exports. A study of economics will show that no country will be as good at producing every good or service as it needs to be, and thats why free trade is beneficial. For example, the French are better at producing champagne than Americans are, and that's why we buy more of it from them than we produce for ourselves; we benefit by getting a good product and they benefit by getting money, which they in turn use to buy American made goods. The same goes for American higher education. Because our university system is so excellent, foreign students flock here in droves, spending their money here, and as a result, America is not only better off financially, but we also have better, brighter, and more educated people living here as a result. Whether you like it or not, our economy benefits from free trade, both from buying and selling, and we are better off than we would be if HK4Us platform became law.

P.S. In economics we have a little something called absolute advantage and comparative advantage. A country that has an absolute advantage in the production of a commodity is able to produce more of it than other countries. A country that has a comparative advantage in the production of a commodity is able to produce it at less of a sacrifice of labor and other commodities. It is mathematically impossible for one country to have a comparative advantage in everything, so regardless of how self sufficient a country strives to be (think North Korea, where the people are starving due to Kim Jong Il's desire for "self-sufficiency") in order to be truly prosperous, buyers and sellers need to be free to buy from and sell to whoever they want, free of government rules and regulation. Free trade isn't so much about being less self sufficient as it it about a free market and freedom of choice, and everybody being better off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryss