I wish I had this kind of firepower

LiveBlues

Chuck & Ted 2012
I'm not trying to make light of this story. I'm glad that this plot was found out before it happened. My biggest concern is the lack of the media to report the correct facts. I've never heard of a 45mm or a 22mm.

Link Removed

NORRISTOWN, Pa. - December 9, 2008 (WPVI) -- A Montgomery County high school student is being charged with attempted murder.
The teen has been identified as 15-year-old Richard Yanis of Feist Avenue in Pottstown. Authorities claim Yanis was planning a shooting spree at Pottstown High School.
Investigators say the 15-year-old had three guns - a 45mm, a 22mm, and a 357 magnum with 300 rounds of ammunition.

snip...

I'm not trying to make light of this story. I'm glad that this plot was found out before it happened. My biggest concern is the lack of the media to report the correct facts. I've never heard of a 45mm or a 22mm.

Link Removed

NORRISTOWN, Pa. - December 9, 2008 (WPVI) -- A Montgomery County high school student is being charged with attempted murder.
The teen has been identified as 15-year-old Richard Yanis of Feist Avenue in Pottstown. Authorities claim Yanis was planning a shooting spree at Pottstown High School.
Investigators say the 15-year-old had three guns - a 45mm, a 22mm, and a 357 magnum with 300 rounds of ammunition.
snip...

45mm = 1.77 inches
22mm = 0.866 inches
Would these guns have any knock down power?

Typical shoddy workmanship of the media. It makes you wonder how much other information they report is accurate.

Usually when millimeters are referenced, it is the size of the AMMUNITION that the gun fires. Based on that, your numbers are FUN!

So if they're referring to .45 cal and .22 cal as 45 mm and 22mm, does that mean they'd refer to the 9mm as the 9 caliber and the 10mm as the 10 caliber?

If you watch the video on the link given you will see that they are talking about a .45 a .22 and a .357 M.
looking at the guns in the video I'm pretty sure were not talking about anything exotic here.
This kid had a nice looking .45 (acp?) a decent looking 22 revolver and the .357 simple as that.

If you watch the video on the link given you will see that they are talking about a .45 a .22 and a .357 M.
looking at the guns in the video I'm pretty sure were not talking about anything exotic here.
This kid had a nice looking .45 (acp?) a decent looking 22 revolver and the .357 simple as that.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get this particular video to play. Just a guess.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back