I will be signing off for a little while...

Howdy SR9,

Who cares?

I care, but WD must be a real wuss if it bothers him to kill evil people.

I have NEVER lost a second of sleep over any of the people that I've killed.

I do and have lost many, many hours of sleep over my fallen team members and shipmates.

Paul

A wuss, huh? Come back to me when you've pulled a bullet out of your arm with a rusty butter knife and tweezers, while shots are going over your head. We'll see who's the wuss then.

And no, it doesn't bother me to kill evil people. I suppose the word I would use is regret. Regret that blood, bullets, and broken lives is the only thing I've given this world. In retrospect, I should have been a poet or philosopher, alas, that was not to be. I am on the warrior's path, and I'm taking this ride to the end. And end that I have no doubt that will come to pass much sooner than most others. But I'm at peace with that, I'm ready for my final battle and the chance to meet odin in valhalla.

So maybe Superman was a little too much. But, maybe Paul Blartt, Mall Cop is more appropriate.

Laugh at me, I like it. Seriously, I like the fact you can laugh at me. It just reminds me how weak most men are, and if faced with many of the situations I have been, would curl up in a ball and cry for momma. So laugh it up, because we both know that's all you can do.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for wild dog. He cracks me up! Wild Dog please be carful on Black Friday, them bitches are crazy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for wild dog. He cracks me up! Wild Dog please be carful on Black Friday, them bitches are crazy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you. And I am thankful for this website, a place I can hangout with my true friends. As for Black Friday, I'm locked, loaded, and ready to take it to militant shoppers with everything I have. Last year, I lost 5 men, all good men. This year, hopefully the only lives lost will be the terrorists trying to take advantage of Black Friday deals. Last thing I want is another attack sponsored by the money they saved from their Christmas shopping.

I've seen kids go through a whole litany of thing's they want to be when the grow up, fireman, policeman, solider, sailor, etc., etc.......

WD is the first kid I've seen with aspirations to be a mall cop.

.....This year, hopefully the only lives lost will be the terrorists trying to take advantage of Black Friday deals. Last thing I want is another attack sponsored by the money they saved from their Christmas shopping.

Now, that right there is funny. I don't care who you are. :D

Thank you, WD.

I've seen kids go through a whole litany of thing's they want to be when the grow up, fireman, policeman, solider, sailor, etc., etc.......

WD is the first kid I've seen with aspirations to be a mall cop.

Aspiration nothing...I am a mall cop!!! Each day I put on that uniform, it's a calling from up on high. The chaos of the world threatens to envelop the mall in a tidal wave of darkness, and it turns into a black sea of malevolence in which only the strong will survive. It would become a land where parent is pitted against child and spouse pitted against spouse. Luckily, men and women like myself fight to shine the light of order when all seems lost. Because of us, you can walk the floors in peace, trying on skinny jeans and enjoying a latte. Maybe hero is too strong a word for what we are, but by God, it is quite close.

Mr Dog, Sir.

I don't know who else to turn to. I've tried contacting the local Authorities, the State Atty General, the FBI, hell I even sent a letter to Obama himself. But no one will listen to me. I'm hoping you might be able to take action where others are only turning a blind eye.

Almost exactly a year I ago, I discovered a clandestine invasion force that is entrenching it's agents all across America. And yes some of these agents of deception are even in our Malls. Last December 7th, a day that still lives in infamy, to inflict a little pay back for the vicious attack on our land so long ago, I went to the Chinese Buffet down the road, and I started punching every waitress in the place right in their mouths. That's when I was struck with the blatantly obvious.

There are like 487Million Chinese Buffets all across our great nation. In every mall, shopping center, and neighborhood. And they're all full of military age Commie agents, posing as slave labor buffet workers! After multiple visits to every Chinese Buffet in a 300 mile radius, to collect intel, I've also surmised that the few old men working in each location must be high ranking officers.

I fear an attack is imminent. It's only a matter of time before these Commies reveal themselves and go on the attack, and we will no longer be able to gorge on General Tso's Chicken, and sushi made from sewer carp.

We need your expertise now more than ever Mr Dog!

Mr Dog, Sir.

I don't know who else to turn to. I've tried contacting the local Authorities, the State Atty General, the FBI, hell I even sent a letter to Obama himself. But no one will listen to me. I'm hoping you might be able to take action where others are only turning a blind eye.

Almost exactly a year I ago, I discovered a clandestine invasion force that is entrenching it's agents all across America. And yes some of these agents of deception are even in our Malls. Last December 7th, a day that still lives in infamy, to inflict a little pay back for the vicious attack on our land so long ago, I went to the Chinese Buffet down the road, and I started punching every waitress in the place right in their mouths. That's when I was struck with the blatantly obvious.

There are like 487Million Chinese Buffets all across our great nation. In every mall, shopping center, and neighborhood. And they're all full of military age Commie agents, posing as slave labor buffet workers! After multiple visits to every Chinese Buffet in a 300 mile radius, to collect intel, I've also surmised that the few old men working in each location must be high ranking officers.

I fear an attack is imminent. It's only a matter of time before these Commies reveal themselves and go on the attack, and we will no longer be able to gorge on General Tso's Chicken, and sushi made from sewer carp.

We need your expertise now more than ever Mr Dog!

I'll look into. But truth be told, I haven't been inside a chinese buffet since the "incident."

Thirteen years ago, I was on duty and decided to treat myself to some chinese while on my lunch break. Enjoying a plate of dumplings and crab rangoon, I was too distracted to see the shooter walk in. He was just some lunatic, pushed over the edge by the cancellation of Firefly. He opened up with his fully automatic AK-47. Five bystanders had been cut down before I was able to engage. At the time, we were forbidden from wearing gunbelts on duty per mall policy. We could, however, get around that by wearing shoulder rigs. I had a Glock 17(9mm, I know, but I was young and inexperienced), and as soon as I got to my feet I was sending lead down range to the enemy.

A one in a million shot from the shooter disabled my weapon, and I was left there standing, unarmed, in his cross hairs. In the distance I could hear the rustling of wings, I knew it was the Valkyries ready to take me, a great warrior, to Valhalla. I readied myself for death when...my warrior's instincts of self-preservation took over. Cowering beside me was a morbidly obese man in a moo moo. I quickly snatched up his quivering bulk and used him as meat shield as I rushed the shooter. His blubber absorbed the rounds, saving my life at the cost of his own, until I was within arms reach of my enemy. A quick disarmament technique and the AK was mine. He looked at me, amused, thinking I didn't have the guts to pull the trigger.

"Looks like you get to take me in," he laughed.

I could only stare at him, my steely gaze boring into his soul.

"You have the right," I said "To remain...DEAD!!!"

I emptied the remainder of the magazine into him. I then stepped back onto the mall floor, ashamed by how my desire for chinese cuisine had distracted me. Never again, I vowed, never again.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back