I thought Franken was the weirdest thing to come from Minnesota...

utimmer43

I was wrong!
Link Removed

I agree! The comments are entertaining, as well!

No kidding!

Shannon S. Arkdale, WI 07/20/2009 10:39 AM
This just proves that you have to take everything you read with a grain of salt. Even the paper you rely on to report your news. They should be ashamed of tilting this article and making it front page for thier own purposes. What they dont report is that Mr. Bjerkness is both physically and mentally handicapped. That is was adopted at an older age and has not been monitered with his "court ordered" counseling and medication. This kid had all the cards staked against him from the get go! Shame on you DNT! Report the whole story!

Report a Violation

Mark James M. 07/18/2009 9:29 AM
Let me first mention that I visited Duluth for the first time in early June and will visit again. It was 25 degrees cooler than where I'm living and more scenic than I expected. I've been following the Shipping News on the Web since I first saw it mentioned on First Business TV in 2002. I'll definitely take the time and visit the dock next time y'all.

I must disagree with those few who think this isn't some type of fetish yet agree strongly with most that some trauma brought it to reality. Because it manifests itself sexually, it is amongst the most powerful of emotions and gets reenforced every time he repeats it. It will be very difficult for him to rid of and I see more problems down the line if he can't gain control over it. Apparently, his problem is limited to property rather than people, but I worry if he visualizes a particular person when he commits the act that he could strike violently at someone who resembles such visualization during such episodes.

Report a Violation

Fred W. Mount Sinai, NY 07/18/2009 8:50 AM
Rubber ball fetish, MJ, Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, Jon & Kate + 8, Lindsay Lohan, Pitt & Jolie, all distractions. While mainstream media creates illusions, the U.S. gov't steps on our throats by opening our mail, suspending habeas corpus, stealing private lands, banning books like "America Deceived" from Amazon, Wikipedia and Facebook, conducting warrantless wiretaps and starting illegal wars.
Impeach them all and end this madness.
Final link (until Google Books bends to pressure and drops the title):

:fie:

Shannon S. Arkdale, WI 07/20/2009 10:39 AM
This just proves that you have to take everything you read with a grain of salt. Even the paper you rely on to report your news. They should be ashamed of tilting this article and making it front page for thier own purposes. What they dont report is that Mr. Bjerkness is both physically and mentally handicapped. That is was adopted at an older age and has not been monitered with his "court ordered" counseling and medication. This kid had all the cards staked against him from the get go! Shame on you DNT! Report the whole story!
Thank you Captain Obvious. I pretty much gathered that, even if the news article didn't mention it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back