I really want to win the free giveaway

DrDavidM

Obviously I really want to win the week one free giveaway (A Free Copy of Link Removed by J. Scott Kappas, Esq. from GunLaws.com)

This makes my 1000th post.

Sorry guys I just couldn't resist.

Maybe it's not that I want to win the giveaway. Maybe I am just full of hot air. You guys will have to decide. :D

Congrats on number 1000. Someone has to win so who knows, so I will wish you good luck.

Last edited:
Good luck to everybody, HK4U and DrDavidM have had alot of great posts and would be on my list but I a'm not incharge.:crap:

DJ58

congrats on 1000 posts.. just reached 300 today. not that it's a contest.. or well I guess it is now.. haha

Obviously I really want to win the week one free giveaway (A Free Copy of Link Removed by J. Scott Kappas, Esq. from GunLaws.com)

Maybe it's not that I want to win the giveaway. Maybe I am just full of hot air. You guys will have to decide. :D

Hey, Doc....quit milking your post count, and give the rest of us a shot? How bout it, huh?

Well, I have not read all 1000+ of your posts, but up until this one the ones I have read have been very good information. I don't know if this post should count towards the giveaway, aren't there some kind of content rules??? :7:

Seriously though, congrats on being here so long and having so much info and ideas to share!

If you don't win this week's giveaway, I'll personally send you a copy. Thx for the great info and contributions to the site!

gf

Hey Doc, congratulations on the 1000th post! Good luck on the giveaway.:wink:

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back