I need some recomendations:

Since we are already WAY off topic, and I don't care because I started the darned thread anyway, I want to share a little "Jarhead" story.

A few years ago I finally decided to go back to school full-time and finish my degree, and being in my late 30's at the time I consider myself pretty brave to do so, and now very happy I did. Anyway, I had just started back and was re-taking some Freshman level course I had stopped going to years before and struck up a friendship with a newly discharged young Marine in the class. As you can imagine our conversations provided great mirth to the youngsters in the class with us, and at times I am sure they thought we were about to come to blows. Y'all know how it is with fellow Vets!
Anyway, one day before class he and I were trading verbal barbs back and forth with gusto, and I happened to land a stunning blow. Before my friend could respond, some newly graduated-from-high school kid said, "You just got burned Jarhead!"
Steve, my buddy, stopped laughing, turned, and fixed the youngster with a terrible glare. The kid literally wilted in front of my eyes! After a few seconds, probably a lifetime for the hapless kid, Steve finally turned back to me and gave back to me just as well as I had given him. The kid, and all the other kids in that room learned the lesson that, "You Have to Earn the Right to Call a Man A Jarhead."

Sorry about draging you into this Jay, And It may be off Topic, But Fun Just the same.

HayO'Shay... Good Story!

Hey Jarhead!

I have been convinced on a revolver, but as to which kind, well...... You know how women are!

Yes, Sir I do Know.... Married 38 Years and Have Three Daughters...
Somebody maybe buying Pistols in every shade and color imaginable to match shoes and purses.....

.... nothing wrong with squids..... they got neat boats....... :wink:

Semper Fi

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back