I need some good laser recomendations

kingofthedemo

I have an H&K USP .40 (full size frame) I would like to know if there are any good laser sight options for this gun. I have done a little research and as far as I can tell, neither Lasermax nor Crimson Trace are options for this Gun. Does anyone have any recomendations for this gun?

look for the flashlight/lazer combo

I have an H&K USP .40 (full size frame) I would like to know if there are any good laser sight options for this gun. I have done a little research and as far as I can tell, neither Lasermax nor Crimson Trace are options for this Gun. Does anyone have any recomendations for this gun?

It sort of makes the gun a pain to find a holster for but boy does that stuff work good in caves and really dark places.

My son calls it a zombie killer with all the fuss gadgets on it

I went looking to post a link for you but, could not find anything...I know that someone is now making one for H&K that has H&K on it...I looked @ there site not there...I'll try and find the U tube video with the guy that has one on his P2000SK. He says that they come standard on them now, should work for your USP..your just looking for a laser to mount to your rail without a light?

Flashlight/Laser Combo

Hi,

Just letting you know that you are correct about Criimson Trace & Lasermax- they don't make products for H&K USP .40 Fullsize. You can get a Streamlight TLR-2 which is a light/laser combo.

I can provide the Streamlight TLR-2, the H&K Rail adapter, and the TLR-2 Carrier for $294 including shipping.

You'll need the TLR-HK Adapter to fit on your H&K Rail.

As far as the holster goes- umm lol unless its for duty- you're kinda out of luck.

Conversely you could carry the tac light/laser with something like this:
Link Removed

Other than the above options I don't see a way... :( sorry

I went looking to post a link for you but, could not find anything...I know that someone is now making one for H&K that has H&K on it...I looked @ there site not there...I'll try and find the U tube video with the guy that has one on his P2000SK. He says that they come standard on them now, should work for your USP..your just looking for a laser to mount to your rail without a light?

Thanks I appreciate your input! Yeah I'm mainly interested in a laser mount, although I have considered the Viridian X5L which has a tack light and a green laser, the only bad thing about it is that it's pretty big and it costs about $350.00

Hi,

Just letting you know that you are correct about Criimson Trace & Lasermax- they don't make products for H&K USP .40 Fullsize. You can get a Streamlight TLR-2 which is a light/laser combo.

I can provide the Streamlight TLR-2, the H&K Rail adapter, and the TLR-2 Carrier for $294 including shipping.

You'll need the TLR-HK Adapter to fit on your H&K Rail.

As far as the holster goes- umm lol unless its for duty- you're kinda out of luck.

Conversely you could carry the tac light/laser with something like this:
Link Removed

Other than the above options I don't see a way... :( sorry

What about the Viridian X5L with the H&K adaptor, do you sell those, if so could you beat the competitor's price of $350 with S&H?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back