I need an IWB holster for a .380 with a laser sight.

Berta

I LOVE the Crossbreed Super Tuck holsters, but I don't see where they make one that will hold a .380 with the laser sight. Can anyone recommend a good IWB holster?

try here: Link Removed

I have a professional version for a PF-9 and love it. Many guns that come with factory lasers are acomodated.

I LOVE the Crossbreed Super Tuck holsters, but I don't see where they make one that will hold a .380 with the laser sight. Can anyone recommend a good IWB holster?
Good holsters are made specific to the gun. Don't know what you have but check out Hidden Hybrid Holsters. They have a few.

Wow, there is a 6-8 week wait for the Hidden Hybrid Holster! I have the Crossbreed Supertuck for my .38 sp and I love it, but they don't make one that holds a .380 with a laser.

Winthrop Holsters, LLC Home Page

I just bought a S&W Bodyguard 380 and will go back with the same holster maker that made the one for my other CCW. Winthrop makes some really nice leather holsters, nice prices and has stock on hand so they ship out fast.

Check out N82Tactical.com Isaw then at agun show last week and ended up picking one up for my for my Taurus TCP .380 I don't have a laser but after talking with the guy for a while I think they can make one for just about any configuration.

Crossbreed emailed me back and said they do not make one for the .380 with a laser sight. I have an email into Wild Bill's and Jackson Leather works but haven't heard back yet. I also just emailed n82tactical.com to see if they make them.

I'd like to find one that is similar to the Crossbreed, I really like those.

The White Hat site has just what I'm looking for and can accommodate the laser. Thank you!

The Stealth Defense looks good if you have a flat stomach, which I don't ;) . I have a belly band and I don't like the way it fits. If I lost enough weight to have a flat stomach that is something I could use when wearing a skirt.

Winthrop Holsters, they are great holsters, have stock and ship fast .... You have to look the website up yourself, all three times I've posted a link to the site, the post disappears :/

I found the Winthrop Holsters website. I don't like the loop belt attachment. I see some of them come with clips instead but there is no way to adjust the cant.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back