I need a AR 22 conversion kit....

fourmula766

Can someone please point me in the direction of who has one in stock or at least takes back orders at a reasonable price? Thanks....

Can someone please point me in the direction of who has one in stock or at least takes back orders at a reasonable price? Thanks....

Hey, I do not know of any available for the suggestion i am about to give..... for starters... are you looking for a complete upper- or a bolt carrier group conversion kit (which comes with a 25rd mag)? Because.... complete uppers are very expensive.... and many companies that make the bolt carrier group conversion kits, are not companies that make AR-15s... and thats why often these bolt carrier group conversions do not work very well... except- for a few (if not only- because I can not find an exception... yet).. for Stag Arms. These make left and right handed bolt group conversion kits that USED to run around $200+. You can always youtube consumers using these conversions in various brands of rifles.

I have owned them all or almost all anyway. The only one I use now is the CMMG STAINLESS IMHO the best that can be had. I have countless thousands of round through mine so far. To clean even after a day of fa fire just spray with BFclp and wipe no scraping. If this is for a kid or you plan on shooting is allot I STRONGLY recommend a dedicated 22 upper..

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back