I love my job! lol

KimberPB

Just got back from a 2 hour lunch at the range with my boss and a few upper management. I can not think of a better way to spend my lunch break. So much fun.

Now if I can just talk them into making this a weekly thing and picking up the tab I'll be set!!

Hope you all are having a great day also!

I want to join your company.

Are you allowed to CCW at work?? Please send an employment application. If I can shoot with my boss during the lunch hour my salary is negotiable!!! I have a tricked out Mini-14 (National Match fluted heavy barrel, 7" Twist, with muzzle brake, 3.0 Lb. trigger, 4-12 scope, bi-pod!) would be happy to bring it with me to the range. We could have a shooting contest to decide who buys dessert!

According to our employee manual it says...
"No illegal weapons of any kind are allowed on the premise."
Well, I'm 100% legal so nothing to worry about.

I'd be more then happy to send you all an application but we were just bought and laid off 20 people 2 days ago. I made it past the first wave and hopefully the last. But if anyone is looking for a software test engineer let me know! Lol

Fortunate indeed you are. ANY weapon, (knife, scissors, etc) expressly verboten on company property.

Yep it just say no illegal weapons. So I guess anything that could be used as a weapon, (scissors, paper weight, keyboard, ect) that's not illegal is ok to have on the property!

But I'm a little worried that this might change with the buy out. The company that bought us is a bank and out of state. Sooooo we will see. Although if the new employee manual says its a no no state laws says its ok.......

By now i'm sure all the job applications are gone:(. that would never happen where I work, stay where your at even if minimum wage:)

DJ58

That is very unfair. I think my employer would rather shoot me than go shooting with me.

Last edited:
The boss doesn't go shooting with me, but I only see him once or twice a year. Working from home (field service) is nice. The only down side is that there aren't any indoor ranges around here.

I get to stop at the two outdoor ones (free) pretty much whenever I feel the urge, though. As long as I'm caught up, anyway. I take my range bag with me every day, just in case.

Freedom and firearms. Best job I've ever had. Pays decent, too.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back