I Love my Glock 27

Udaman

Is there anybody else out there who thinks that a Glock 27 is a great choice when it comes to everyday conceal?

Yup #1 ccw. for me. My Colt Mustang is next. I just wished the made a Mustang + size 9mm. Modeled after the 1911. :)

I'm with ya. If you read some of the posts elsewhere, i think you qualify for a cookie. ...I never did get mine and I have 4 Glocks, so don't hold your breath.

I also have a Glock 27 and I've been carrying it for years. I love it , plus I'm dead-on at 25 yards with it. It's my 3rd Glock and definitely my fave.

I have carried my G27 for about 6 years and I don't leave home without it. Make my cookie oatmeal with raisins please.

Yeah Xd40 is good but this is a Glock post. I don't knock ppls Gun,girl or kids :). I have Springfield,Glock , Colt, SW ect. If you ask what I prefer I tell you but show me a picture of your kids I don't say that sucks. JMO

Well since Canada has laws worse then NY. I have been trying to get a glock27 gen3 but they are hard to fined up here. They are prohibited because the barrel is less then 4". So some company's re barrel them with a longer barrel to meet laws. The cost of them goes up. They are starting to get some gen4. They go for $999.99 and they look funny with the barrel out an extra 1". It will take up to 12 weeks to get if I order one. That's the best we can get. When I got state side I carry my glock22. Thinking about the 27 though. I can carry in your country but not mine???

If asked what pistol should i buy, after getting my CCW permit? I always reply buy a Glock 27. Some may prefer another pistol, however i don't think anyone would argue that a Glock 27 is as good as it gets for reliability and firepower. It is also reasonably priced, and will not drive you nuts with scratch and wear marks.

I'm with ya. If you read some of the posts elsewhere, i think you qualify for a cookie. ...I never did get mine and I have 4 Glocks, so don't hold your breath.

Sorry I had to withdrawal the cookies it seems I didn't have enough for everyone lol..... I'm glad the OP loves their conceal pistol... carry what you trust,what you feel is dependable and sure why not love it... I have no problems with glocks maybe one day ill buy one I just have a few others higher up on my list for now....

I'm a big guy and bought the 22 to CC. MISTAKE. It's too big, I'm looking to get the 27. A friend has one and what a nice gun. Accurate and really easy to conceal.

I'm a big guy and bought the 22 to CC. MISTAKE. It's too big, I'm looking to get the 27. A friend has one and what a nice gun. Accurate and really easy to conceal.
If you a huge Shrek guy look at the G23. Not much bigger but nice. 3/4 on the handle makes a difference. But the G27 is sweet. I have 27& 23 . 23for winter and 27 for summer. And I'm not huge. JMO

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back