I love Florida!

I have live all my life in Texas so if I were to move it would be somewhere that has 4 distinct seasons. I am just kind of burned out of hot weather all the time. A cabin in the rockies or some where similar would work for me.

I'm right there with ya about the 4 seasons... if I don't have them I go nuts.. I am from michigan and a few years ago I left.. lived in utah for 2 and a half years. it was nice there. then moved to texas for 2 years.. and oh my gosh.. no real seasons. way too hot in the summer.. no snow for snowboarding in the "winter".. I couldn't wait to leave.. then over the summer I was in germany for a couple months then went to florida in october.. I was going nuts again.. it was not fall down there.. the leaves on the palm trees were not changing colors and falling off. now that's just strange to me. halloween was not the same.. so had to come back to michigan.. yesterday we got about a foot of snow here in western michigan and I am loving it!!! time to go snowboarding!!! not to mention that I love hunting when you can easily find animal tracks all around:)

Last edited:
I have live all my life in Texas so if I were to move it would be somewhere that has 4 distinct seasons. I am just kind of burned out of hot weather all the time. A cabin in the rockies or some where similar would work for me.

Don't think that occasional cold weather is all it's cracked up to be, HK. I live in Indiana, but was born in Louisiana (right next to you, neighbor), and I gotta tell ya, subtropical temps most of the year are a heck of a lot better than hot weather some of the year and cold weather other parts of the year. I'd gladly switch places with you in a heartbeat.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back