I like this guy...

That is a good one. It was sent to me in an email last week. He is right on!!! Thanks for thinking of posting it.

AMEN Brutha!!!

Wake up America...

If you believe all that stuff he was talking about is true...

Then you are awake!

We need more people in America who are awake.

Who understand the fact that money does not grow on trees.

That without guns, honest people can't protect themselves anymore.

Straight and to the point... my whole family has bought into the liberal machine as well........... I tell them they are friggin' zombies..........

That guy has his stuff together. Everything I've thought and said over the years in one 10 min video. I'd like to meet him and shake his hand! Too bad it won't change the brainwashed among us...

It's great to see someone standing up for all there rights/views. It's also nice to see him cover all the topics and not just harp on one thing like, Guns/race and so on. Yes people do need a hand at some time in there life to get back on there feet. But it should be just a boost to help you get back on your feet. It should not be away of life/how you make your living. We have people who can work but choose to life off TAX payers ( when they do not even need the help. They are just slackers).

Last edited:
This guy keeps talking about how much of a 'free thinker' he is. But I see him so wrapped up in his 'right wing republican' thinking, that's not free thinking at all.
We cannot keep dividing everything into a left or right issue. We need to break free from that.
There is something BEYOND the left-right paradigm, it's called globalism. Many of the people in power want to centralize and consolidate everything, and to perpetrate this schism between us is to keep us sidetracked from the REAL enemy, and bicker and fight amongst ourselves while they carry out thier agenda and blame it on the left or the right.

Think outside the box.

YouTube - How The Elite Control Politics

...Think outside the box. ...

Five minutes, 51 seconds to give an opinion.

Twenty seconds was way long enough to give that opinion. The other 5 minutes and 30 seconds should been on what his idea of "Think(ing) outside the box" is.

But the video is just a rant it seems. Not ONE idea on how he thinks we could do better by "thinking outside the box".

Fine, the Elite are controlling politics. Let's have a 5 minute 51 second video on how to CHANGE that.

Let's have, to start with, just 5 good "thinking out of the box" ideas, and talk about each one of those ideas for 1 minute each.

It IS easy to say "This way isn't working."

Okay, fine. We, the public, need to fix the problem.

Let's hear your "thinking out of the box" ideas, so we can discuss them, see if they are workable.

Give us people who can't seem to "think out of the box" some ideas to think about.

Don't give us a 5+ minute rant on: it is all messed up. Give us a 5+ minute rant on HOW to fix what is messed up.

Even give us 5 of your own (outside the box) ideas on how to fix the problem, Cooter.

Globalism?
In most conversations this word implies subsuming citizen's rights recognized in the US beneath the blanket of citizen's rights as recognized by the UN, which doesn't include free speech, freedom of religion or the right to bear arms.
Or, it is used when discussing US submission to economy strangling, unproven regulations based on junk science like the Kyoto Protocol.

Please explain your use of the term, and throw a couple of proposed solutions into the discussion. "Thinking outside the box" is a great rallying call, but not giving suggestions is equivalent to calling for CHANGE without defining what and how.

This guy keeps talking about how much of a 'free thinker' he is. But I see him so wrapped up in his 'right wing republican' thinking, that's not free thinking at all.
We cannot keep dividing everything into a left or right issue. We need to break free from that.
There is something BEYOND the left-right paradigm, it's called globalism. Many of the people in power want to centralize and consolidate everything, and to perpetrate this schism between us is to keep us sidetracked from the REAL enemy, and bicker and fight amongst ourselves while they carry out thier agenda and blame it on the left or the right.

Think outside the box.

He cooter have not see you around for a while. Where you been?

Think outside the box.

The way I see it, he's smart enough to know that ultimately, he, and not the government, is responsible for his safety.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back