I hope this is just an idiotic gesture guaranteed to fail (gun confiscation bill)

Those legislators are traitors to the Constitution of the Republic of the United States, and probably to the State of Missouri's Constitution, also. At any rate, they should be run out of town on a rail... of course after the appropriate tarring and feathering.

wow, ignorance has run ramped in the US, sad thing is, these idoits will probably see another term.

Those legislators are traitors to the Constitution of the Republic of the United States, and probably to the State of Missouri's Constitution, also. At any rate, they should be run out of town on a rail... of course after the appropriate tarring and feathering.

And sterilization, so they don't breed any more.

Surpise, Surprise

It is truly unfortunate that the citizens of Ms must tolerate this kind of misrepresentation from their legislature. I doubt that they ran on a platform of doing away with law abiding citizens weapons during their last election process, so their taking this stand has come as some what of a shock to the electorate in the state. :sad:
With that understanding we should hear an outcry from the citizens about what the legislature is doing and we will see heads roll during the next election. That move will be up to the citizens of the state for they control who is going to represent them if in fact they care or are just along for the ride, which I hope is not the case.
For those of you on this forum from Ms, this is not intended to offend you, but to simple make the point of general apathy that runs rampant today within the citizens everywhere regarding politics and the election of those who represent them in state and federal legislatures.
Voting is often just not enough to make sure the right candidate gets elected, we need to let the candidates know where we want them to stand on the issues and unless he is willing to take that stand publicly before hand be may not follow through once elected. Only those candidates willing to go public deserve the support they want to get elected. :shout:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back