I have written on this before.

opsspec1991

I have written on this before, but I think people want to dismiss the threat. I pray that I am wrong, but if I am right we all need to take this very seriously.
So, what is the concern?

Democrats have utterly opened the southern border to people from all around the globe. Now think for a moment and ask yourself, if they will protect and empower the massive violence, murder, and destruction perpetrated by BLM and Antifa, is it not at least reasonable to expect that the Democrats and the corrupt federal agencies and departments controlled and subservient to the Democrats, are probably recruiting violent criminal international assassins to take out patriotic Americans standing in their way? If you think BLM and Antifa are nasty killers, these unknown and unidentified illegal global killers who have been relocated systematically throughout our nation in every state as hidden terrorist assassin cells who will when activated make BLM and Antifa look like school children.

Situation awareness, America! There is nothing Democrats will not do to destroy our nation! Never, never, never give up your Constitutional rights and all that they empower citizens to do to protect themselves and our nation!

Whatever you do, don’t trust any of the federal departments and agencies—including the DOJ and the DOD! Don’t think they won’t do it. They will!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
I have written on this before, but I think people want to dismiss the threat. I pray that I am wrong, but if I am right we all need to take this very seriously.
So, what is the concern?

Democrats have utterly opened the southern border to people from all around the globe. Now think for a moment and ask yourself, if they will protect and empower the massive violence, murder, and destruction perpetrated by BLM and Antifa, is it not at least reasonable to expect that the Democrats and the corrupt federal agencies and departments controlled and subservient to the Democrats, are probably recruiting violent criminal international assassins to take out patriotic Americans standing in their way? If you think BLM and Antifa are nasty killers, these unknown and unidentified illegal global killers who have been relocated systematically throughout our nation in every state as hidden terrorist assassin cells who will when activated make BLM and Antifa look like school children.

Situation awareness, America! There is nothing Democrats will not do to destroy our nation! Never, never, never give up your Constitutional rights and all that they empower citizens to do to protect themselves and our nation!

Whatever you do, don’t trust any of the federal departments and agencies—including the DOJ and the DOD! Don’t think they won’t do it. They will!
Thank God that this is the LAST (1948-2028) GENERATION. So blessed to know that I won't be here to experience it's horrific end. Keep looking UP!

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwags76