I have a question, hopfully some one can help?

Psyk00diver

I'm looking into purchasing a supresor, I understand the paper work, the wait,and the tax stamp. OK here is the question, if i move from my state that it is leagl to own into another state that it is leagl to own do I have to pay for another tax stamp?

nope, just finished reading the law concerning this subject, due to my wanting to purchase a suppresser for my sr-22 ruger. only pay once for the stamp.

Im going to hijack this thread with an add on question.

Do you pay the tax stamp one time or is it a yearly tax?

Thank you to all of you that posted. Now if you guys could help me convince my wife that I need to get a .45 Ospery, life would be grand!

Last edited:
When you move to another state, there is no additional tax stamp to purchase but there is a form that you fill out and send to the BATF. Enjoy your suppressor!

class III

Once you have all the necessary paperwork, it goes with you. As a matter of fact, i keep mine with me at all times just so there are no misunderstandings. There are hefty fines and lengthy jail sentences, just because you didnt have your paperwork with you when it was needed most.

Once you have all the necessary paperwork, it goes with you. As a matter of fact, i keep mine with me at all times just so there are no misunderstandings. There are hefty fines and lengthy jail sentences, just because you didnt have your paperwork with you when it was needed most.

you vil come vis me, your paperverk appears to be out of order

supressors...

You pay the Tax and pass the background check...thats all they are looking for. More States are allowing supressors, and as long as you have the tax stamp with you whenever you are carrying, they will have a tough time prossecuting. You have passed more checks than most LEO's and they simply do not like that...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back