I hate the news

Unearthed

Watching this morning and I hear:

"The shooter was carrying a shotgun, a Glock, and another handgun."

Idiots.

Those Glocks are made of plastic. They can go through airport metal detectors AND THEY HAVE NO SAFETY. They deserve to be villified.

yeah the news sucks!!! how about the times when guns are in the good guy's hands? we never hear about those even though it happens over 6000 times a day..

What is wrong? This is Chicago, he couldn't carry a gun there. It is against the law. Oh thats right I forget it is only law abiding citizens that are not alowed to carry there.

I don't watch the news, OH and someone needs to do there Glock research, they will set off metal detectors, and they have > 3 < safetys.................... I carry a Glock ever day, and own several www.Glock"safe action pistols" but I am a Glock fan every body has there own openion though.............

Even the frame of the Glock has enough metal to set off a metal detector. The slide rails, and plate where the serial number is are metal and will set off a metal detector. :mad: Can't stand when a news agency reports only the facts that they want to report. Where's the other half of the story??? :confused:

gf

I'm thinking of not even loading my Glock anymore...it's obviously magicial. I am going to show it to the BG and he will stop in his tracks, turn and flee!!!

"Those Glocks are made of plastic. They can go through airport metal detectors AND THEY HAVE NO SAFETY. They deserve to be villified."

It's a shame to see perfectly good sarcasm go sailing over someone's head. (Some of us did get it, though.

I've been saying that for years.

The news is just a t.v. show anymore.They show what they want to and what gets them ratings.

The News Is never right

What can i say but, dont Count on the new's count on You're slef, and what you know you're slef. to be true.:biggrin:

Yep Glock is the new big bad buzz word. I remember watching a story and they said the robber was armed with a automatic assault rifle. But in the video they showed it looked like a shotgun. Well, just s few seconds later it cut to the police arresting the guy and pulling shotgun shells out of his pocket.

Facts.... screw that. This sounds better...... print it!

Ya if you observe the news any one that owns a Glock, AK, or AR is going to go on a shooting rampage by just picking them up. They have some kind of Voodoo power. Give my a break :ashamed:

Ya if you observe the news any one that owns a Glock, AK, or AR is going to go on a shooting rampage by just picking them up. They have some kind of Voodoo power. Give my a break :ashamed:

Hm... I know quite a few friends who own all three. I guess can make big money selling their stories after they go on a nationwide killing rampage. :rolleyes:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back