I guess I'll be helping my Brother in law

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
My brother in law has his brand new in the box savage 10FP and no scope on it.
I guess I'll be helping him with mounts and a loaner scope so he can get the thing up and shooting this week.
This'll be FUN!

Tell your Bro in Law congrats on the Savage! Just got mine back from the factory Friday. Have fun!!

we ended up installing a centerfire brand scope

My brother in law is saving up to buy a nice piece of glass but we ended up buying a centerfire brand scope at wally world for 69.00 bucks. It works, it zeroed and it has some nice features. I told him that he would be hard pressed to better for the money he spent but also he should invest in a good piece of glass for the rifle and use the cheap scope only for the interim.

BTW the rifle shot a .319 CTC group with me behind it!!! Go Savage!!!

My brother in law is saving up to buy a nice piece of glass but we ended up buying a centerfire brand scope at wally world for 69.00 bucks. It works, it zeroed and it has some nice features. I told him that he would be hard pressed to better for the money he spent but also he should invest in a good piece of glass for the rifle and use the cheap scope only for the interim.

BTW the rifle shot a .319 CTC group with me behind it!!! Go Savage!!!

Very nice! .319 CTC is a great group. Glad the rifle is working out for you Bro in law.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back