I guess I get to be first

How do you think the election will effect handgun carry? Tmodel

Not sure on a national level. On a state level I think we are in a much better position now that republicans control both houses in the legislator, and hopefully Nafieh will no longer be Speaker.

Getting rid of Jimmy Naifeh as speaker will be most welcome. He is a shady backroom politician and exactly the sort that we need to get rid of in Nashville. I think with Republican control of both legislative houses for the first time since Reconstruction, this can only help gun owners. Now if we can nominate a strong candidate for Governor..

Welcome from Nevada, reciprocating state, and who has relatives in Columbia, south of Spring Hill and the Saturn automotive assembly plant.

Hello from Connecticut!

I am a native son of Tennessee who is locked away (not literally) here in Connecticut. I was born in Memphis, and I spent quite a few formative years in the Crockett County area (halfway between Jackson and Dyersburg).

I miss you guys!:cray:

Hello all I am a TN resident (clarksville is and always will be home) but I live in GA (USAF). I visit frequently and now have both GA and TN resident permits (not sure about the technicalities but both states said yes with my situation) I got my GFL first and just got my TN permit. This is a great site but not alot of visitors off the main board. TNgunowners.com is A great TN site. (I am not promoting another site on this one but just passing info I have found) Again hello all.

Hello all I am a TN resident (clarksville is and always will be home) but I live in GA (USAF). I visit frequently and now have both GA and TN resident permits (not sure about the technicalities but both states said yes with my situation) I got my GFL first and just got my TN permit. This is a great site but not alot of visitors off the main board. TNgunowners.com is A great TN site. (I am not promoting another site on this one but just passing info I have found) Again hello all.

I got moved to Kingsport and belong to TGO .

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back