I got my carry permit today.

SirTapparuni

The first thing I did was open carry in Walmart. Then, I ate lunch at McDonald's. I live in Minnesota.

sent from a Samsung Galaxy S4

Congratulations on getting your permit. It's definitely a life-changing event for most people, not to mention a grave responsibility, as well.

Congratulations! Won't be long until you feel naked when you are not carrying. Stay safe!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Won't be long until you feel naked when you are not carrying. Stay safe!

I've found that's so true. I always "know" I'm carrying, but I don't actually "feel" the gun. On the rare occasions I don't have it on, it feels like there's something missing. And it's strange.

I've found that's so true. I always "know" I'm carrying, but I don't actually "feel" the gun. On the rare occasions I don't have it on, it feels like there's something missing. And it's strange.

My work is a "Criminal Protection Zone" so I am unable to carry during my work week. You are so right! When I am getting dressed for work, it feels like something is missing when I don't strap on my Beretta. I can't wait for the weekend when I can be "fully dressed" again.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

I got a brand new Bi tone Springfield Armory XDM 3.8 compact 9mm. It holds 19+1 because I have the model with full-sized grip. The only issue I have is getting used to the weight of the xdm on my side. I also have a Blackhawk cqc level two Serpa.

Second day of OC. Went to Aldi to get groceries. The checkout lady asked what caliber my XDM was. She said she was going to be taking her carry class this weekend.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back