i FOUND A BEAUTY OF A GUN TODAY AT THE LOCAL PAWN

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
I found a beauty of a gun today at the local pawnshop...:yu:
HK USP40 with 3 hi-cap mags, fobus holster and fobs mag carrier for $650.00 USD.
Here is the problem: I DON'T HAVE 650 BUCKS:fie:

If any one wants to be part of a great new charity :man_in_love:(help buy festus a gun):man_in_love: let me know. :to_pick_ones_nose:100% of all proceeds will go to purchasing this weapon and supplying ammo for it. :to_pick_ones_nose:(unlike those starving children charities where 23-28% makes it to a food warehouse and the rest is sucked up by salaries and "overhead" costs.:cray:)

Well, Since you brought this up...

I have the same problem. I was holding the most darling, cute, yet homeless very slightly used full size Smith and Wesson 1911 with Cocobolo wood grips, 2 8rd mags and original box. Asking price is $699.00..:cray:
I was so shocked that this poor firearm was without a good home. :fie:

So I also ask that anyone wishing to contribute any amount of money to the "6Shooter needs a full size S&W 1911" or "Firearm for friends" fund, PM me with the details for the donation.

Your tax deductible donation will get you a picture of the firearm that you helped place in the hands of a good law abiding owner. Plus act now and I'll include a hand written letter of thanks along with some range targets that will attribute to the happiness and accuracy of the newly placed firearm.

I ask you to try and look into the case the next time you visit the dealer and stare at all the homeless guns then turn away and do nothing... Please for only ¢50 per day you could make a gun owner truly happy and allow yourself to sleep peacefully knowing the joy you have brought to a homeless gun...:biggrin:

Peace...

Festus I do not have any money right now but you might check with KimberPB. He seems to have the knack of growing guns in his yard.:biggrin:

Festus I do not have any money right now but you might check with KimberPB. He seems to have the knack of growing guns in his yard.:biggrin:

Man, I just harvested a full size H&K USP .45 a few months back. It maybe to late in the season for another harvest. I'll see what I can do but can't make any promises.

Festus, you should apply for membership in...oh, I don't know, maybe ACORN...and then you could get a gov't grant! Come on, brother, get with the program. :biggrin:

A social program for firearms ownership...

Festus, you should apply for membership in...oh, I don't know, maybe ACORN...and then you could get a gov't grant! Come on, brother, get with the program. :biggrin:

A social program for firearms ownership...Novel concept!!!!

ACORN turned me down because I was not importing illegals to staff a whorehouse and I don't have a shady past.

I think they saw the Extremely Right Wing (La Rue tactical) and Proud to be on Janet's list (phoenix armory) Bumper stickers on my Volvo (a good safe conservative car) not to mention my USAF RETIRED front plate.

They pretty much said they could not help me and asked me to leave by the most direct route because the other felons they were helping were getting nervous/restless

Man that sucks!

I'd like to help, but just bought a G22 RTF at noon and spent your money - sorry :sarcastic:

I found a beauty of a gun today at the local pawnshop...:yu:
HK USP40 with 3 hi-cap mags, fobus holster and fobs mag carrier for $650.00 USD.
Here is the problem: I DON'T HAVE 650 BUCKS:fie:

If any one wants to be part of a great new charity :man_in_love:(help buy festus a gun):man_in_love: let me know. :to_pick_ones_nose:100% of all proceeds will go to purchasing this weapon and supplying ammo for it. :to_pick_ones_nose:(unlike those starving children charities where 23-28% makes it to a food warehouse and the rest is sucked up by salaries and "overhead" costs.:cray:)

Hey Festus, I have tryed that before, I did not even get a wood nickel ? LOL

You All are just to much tonite :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Go play with the Guns you have & maybe you'll feel better after some cuddle time!::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My problem is that I spent all my money on guns (plus a big credit card bill) and now I don't have money for ammo.:cray:
Festus, maybe we should get together to shoot sometime. :girl_wink: I have way more guns than ammo. Just like cats, those silly guns keep following me home. Too bad I lost so many in that tornado last month.:cray:
Fondis

:no:Sorry, I spent my money for a S&W 38 special on Saturday.:girl_wink: What I had left went for ammo for the range.:biggrin:

Darn! I shoulda read this post sooner. If I hadn't bought that Sako .30-06 Friday I woulda sent that money to you.

Link Removed

Sorry Festus, had a couple of bucks but Mama wanted a new gun so we traded traded for a G-26 sat, so I geuss your scewed again:jester:

Sorry Festus,that was me the new gun was for!:girl_wink: Took it to the range the same day and its one sweet piece! :pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back