I don't know if this is deadly force? Woman arrested for Castrating with her hands!

gejoslin

Illegitimi non carborundu
[h=1]Woman arrested for castrating a man with her bare hands[/h]http://www.examiner.com/article/woman-arrested-for-castrating-a-man-with-her-bare-hands?CID=obnetwork
Joyce Maxine Gregory, 35, of Ohio, was arrested for allegedly castrating a man with her bare hands.
The incident took place in Shelby, Ohio early in the morning at around 5 a.m. during an argument between Gregory and her lover, 59, whose name has not been released. Apparently the man attempted to flee the house he was sharing with Gregory, and was calling 911 while outside when Gregory rushed the man, squeezing his genitals.
Reports indicate that she squeezed the man's genitals so hard that she popped one of the man's testicles out of the scrotum.
After being assaulted the victim, deeply wounded, made his way to a local "rescue squad building", as reported by Link Removed. After notifying the authorities of the assault, officers went to arrest Gregory who was taken into custody without a fight.
Once apprehended, Gregory was placed into the back seat of a squad car. This is when Gregoryremoved her pants and used the back seat as a toilet, urinating on the seat as she sat in her own waste.
Joyce Maxine Gregory has been charged with malicious castration, and assault causing serious bodily injury. She has been previously convicted of drug possession, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and prostitution.

Do you think this is deadly force?:frown::fie::blink::wacko:

dayum ouchhhhhhhhh guess you need to use a cup for protection around some women or just don't piss her off one ......i'd like to know what they were arguing about ???

So my question is had this been the other way around, ie genital mutilation, what would they have charged the male with? Had to go to the story and see a pic of the perp. YEP....statistical probabilities dictate

Haha wow! I bet that lands her in a psych prison!

I don't know about you guys, but I am actually extremely aware of my balls now after reading that.

I don't think she used that thighmaster for her thighs.

Poor guy. I don't think it would be as bad Jeffrey Dahmer asking Lorena Bobbitt, "Say, you gonna eat that"?

The test usually (but each state's laws differ) that deadly force can be used to defend against a threat that reasonably appears likely to cause death or grievous bodily harm. Castration qualifies as GBH. That it's by hand is irrelevant except re whether the belief that GBH was imminent was reasonable.

It's always worth remembering that the fact that deadly self defense was/is justifiable doesn't provide a license to kill--it provides an affirmative defense against a homicide charge if the jury buys the defense. When self-defense is unambiguously clear, prosecutors will likely not prosecute; if it's not clear, they'll probably take the case to trial and let the jury sort it out.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back