Hunt For Male Killers Results In Arrest Of 2 Girls

HK4U

We were discussion why we should carry everywhere on another thread. Here is another reason. These days even some women are evil.

Link Removed

Hunt For Male Killers Results In Arrest Of 2 Girls
Reporting
Jay Gormley DALLAS (CBS 11 News) ―
At 47-years-old, Juan never thought the simple act of speaking would be so painful. "It hurts when I talk. I can feel the pain all the way to my teeth," he said.

Juan didn't want his last name used, but felt had no problem showing CBS 11 News cameras the gunshot wounds on the back of his neck.

"I didn't feel anything," he recalled. "I was just trying to get away. That's all I remember."

Juan says the shooting happened while he was with his good friend Jose Molina in the parking lot of their apartment complex in northeast Dallas. They were approached by who they believed were two men who had a gun. The robbers demanded money and then shot the two friends.

Juan survived, but his good friend did not. "All I can say is I am very sad; very sad," he said looking down.

Dallas police say the killers were first described as men because of the way they were dressed, but turned out to be teenage women.

Jeremisha Adams, 19, was arrested on a charge of capital murder, while 19-year-old Britney Gulley was arrested on two capital murder charges.

"They have short hair and given the fact that offenses happened at night, I don't think it was their intent to disguise themselves to look like men, I think it's the way they generally dress," Dallas Police Lt. Craig Miller explained.

Police say Gulley and Adams are also responsible for shooting and killed a 49-year-old father outside of the Crystal Ballroom near Love Field.

Adams has a criminal history that includes aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and burglary of a home. Gulley has no previous convictions prior to this week's arrest.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Oh, wow. I've always been told come in all shapes and sizes, but I would never have expected this. How tragic.

I know it does not say how much the two victims had on them or if any was taken, but to take a life over a couple of bucks. Even in other related stories, you hear that the BG kills their victim for a measly $20. or $10. etc. . Prayers out to both, his friends and the 49 yr old Fathers Families.

If they are under-age teenagers, they be out of the slammer in no time, and doing their "thing" again.

Good luck to us all.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back