How to understand reciprocity

Ditto_95

I am a little confused about being able to carry in other states. I am permitted in Kentucky but want to be clear if I can carry in other states.

I have read about having non-resident permits and that the majority of states recognize Ky permits.

How can I ENSURE I am not breaking the law when I pack while traveling in another state?

I am not sure about KY, but TN department of safety list the states that will accept TN permit. I would think KY has a similar site. Also, Luke has an interactive map on this site.

good luck

Look in the announcements category on this site for the maps and click on your state. It will give you a map showing which states you can carry in.
However always go to the state's website you are going to visit and make sure that nothing has changed. You can never be too careful.
raybsc

Look in the announcements category on this site for the maps and click on your state. It will give you a map showing which states you can carry in.
However always go to the state's website you are going to visit and make sure that nothing has changed. You can never be too careful.
raybsc

Excellent point Ray! The laws are changing all the time too. ;)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back