How to spend the Economic Stimulus

SubHntr

My friend sent me this on email today.

:laugh:"The federal government is sending each and every one of us at least a $600 rebate. If we spend it at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China . If we spend it on gasoline, the money will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer it will go to India . If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico , Honduras and Guatemala . If we purchase a good car, it will go to Japan . If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep the money here at home is to buy prostitutes, weed, beer and tattoos since these are the only products still produced in the USA . Thank you for your help and please support the US .":nerd:

Well I dont smoke weed, drink beer, and am afraid of needles so I guess it will be the prostitutes. How far will $600.00 go. :joia:

I might use mine to get a basic reloading setup. The price of .45 and 7.62x39 is getting absurd.

Thanks for the joke.

I'm planning on buying ammo first. 5.45X39 is cheap, so I'll stock up and use the AK for a plinker.
Pistol ammo is a must, I'm getting low on 9 and .45.
More .308 and .223 is always useful.

Maybe I should just get back into reloading... but I don't think I can load for the AR as cheap as I can get 5.45 for the AK.

hmmm I was supposed to get my Bush Bucks/Bribe this week ... but I havent seen it ...still have 22 hrs 48 mins
till the day is over ... just like the feds to be late paying out .... but when you owe them they want it last week

Well,I don't smoke weed either.And I am not into tats(I'm too afraid I'll get one and then decide I don't like it).
But I love beer.And prostitutes sound good to me.You know there are some that will do some really FREAKY stuff!
...I hear.

:icon_biggrin:

Well I dont smoke weed, drink beer, and am afraid of needles so I guess it will be the prostitutes. How far will $600.00 go. :joia:

Well,I don't smoke weed either.And I am not into tats(I'm too afraid I'll get one and then decide I don't like it).
But I love beer.And prostitutes sound good to me.You know there are some that will do some really FREAKY stuff!
...I hear.

:icon_biggrin:

OK guys, here's a little TMI:

Chicken Ranch Brothel - Best Little Whorehouse in the West - Las Vegas Pahrump Nevada

I've never been there, but I don't think Georgie's check will go far. Maybe you're a really good negotiator. Maybe they'll spend their stimulus check on you because you....well...provide such good stimulation....

Just remember:

TTIWWPuseless.gif

OH YEAH, THE LINK GOES TO ADULT INFO--no nudity (sorry)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back