How on earth do women conceal large handguns?

rogersmithiii

I'm a MTF transgender person.

When I used to present male, I carried a Colt .45 commander in a Milt Sparks Summer Special IWB holster at my right rear hip. Paired with a heavy gun belt, jeans and a long tailed shirt or jacket, I could easily conceal the gun.

I don't have a clue how to conceal a firearm presenting female.

It's one thing if I'm wearing jeans, but most women don't wear heavy gun belts. Also, women's tops are too short to cover the IWB handgun. And finally, women's fashions are filmy, light, and seem to print even a tiny .25.

Those elastic undergarment holsters seem less than impressive, as you can't reholster with one hand. And I can't imagine carrying a steel .45 on my thigh, or in a bra holster. And I hate the idea of having a cocked and locked .45 anywhere in front of my hips.

The only idea that seems to make sense is a purse carry.

Are there any women out there who carry large handguns on a daily basis? I really don't want to have to buy some tiny 9 MM. I'm a big fan of the Browning .45 design, as I've been carrying one for over 30 years.

Thanks.

I suggest an ankle holster and an extreme push-up bra. Nobody is going to be looking at her ankles.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back