How *NOT* to CCW

Ironhorse

MySpace.com Blogs - John MySpace Blog

I've read this a few times and cringe and gnash my teeth every time I do. I pray this is either a joke, or maybe a college students' sociology experiment (via a blog.) This guy does so much wrong I don't even know where to begin!! What do you think ?

OK, I read a few more of his posts, and it actually appears to be a joke... but ...Wow! I sure hope nobody takes him seriously!

Last edited:
6'1" with a 50" waist going on patrol with 6 pistols, 2 knives, 7 spare mags, and 2 pairs of cuffs. Gee, I wish he'd patrol my neighborhood.I need a good laugh.

Im thinking its a fabrication and not a real individual..........or at least I hope not!:no: this one and the next are signed by "Col. Cooper RIP" This is too wild to be areal guy

I was reading a conversation concerning No Firearms signs earlier. However I can't seem to find the dicussion.
Anyway, I thought this answered a question that I have concerning this topic.
I'm pretty sure I know the answer, however I will ask anyway. Please excuse me if it's a stupid question.
If one is in.... lets say Wal-Mart, and some jack ass decides to try and rob my wife at gun point, and I shoot the guy.
Do I get in trouble for carrying in an establishment that clearly displays NO FIREARMS at the entrances?
I'm sure I know the answer, however I wanted to ask anyway.

I was reading a conversation concerning No Firearms signs earlier. However I can't seem to find the dicussion.
Anyway, I thought this answered a question that I have concerning this topic.
I'm pretty sure I know the answer, however I will ask anyway. Please excuse me if it's a stupid question.
If one is in.... lets say Wal-Mart, and some jack ass decides to try and rob my wife at gun point, and I shoot the guy.
Do I get in trouble for carrying in an establishment that clearly displays NO FIREARMS at the entrances?
I'm sure I know the answer, however I wanted to ask anyway.

First off Walmart allows CCW in all of their stores, if a no gun sign in posted on one send a pic to the main branch and it will be removed.

The rest depends on the state. Here in Washington I would be good, the most would be cited for trespass

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back