How much of our money has he spent the last three days?

Babarock

Hope and Change, Hope and Change. Hope he's not reelected and Change our government's way of doing business to set growth free.

Tucker's Mom

The country is not suffering enough. When he sees that our land and our people are like or similar to Afghanistan and Iraq, then he will rejoice....

wooddoctor

The country is not suffering enough. When he sees that our land and our people are like or similar to Afghanistan and Iraq, then he will rejoice....

Mom, I would also add that the American people are not suffering enough. I still believe that it has to get worse before it will get better. This guy can still be reelected.

BeauRyker

"Uh, Mr President, the bank.......hey Mr President.......the bank came and took.....Uh........Oh what the hell....."

Link Removed

Grognard Gunny

Ya gotta look at the bright side, with Congress in recess with LOADS of unfinished business put on hold AND the President out of town...... maybe we can get through a month of relative peace and quiet without worrying what new mess the "Powers that be" are going to force feed us.

GG

BC1

By the way what makes you think it your money anyway??? Food for thought!!!
His security, transportation, food, lodging, etc are all paid with tax dollars. I don't begrudge anyone a vvacation. Especially someone who is working seven days a week. But the timing is so bad on this. It's like rubbing it in American's faces.

Turkules77

He still has a long way to go to catch George W.'s 900+ vacation days. The country is in the shitter, there is no other way to say it. Times are tough, but I don't think Id be pointing fingers at Obama and complaining about vacation days when the last president spent 30% of his time on vacation.

At least while he is on vacation and congress is out, they can't pass any new gun laws!!!

fuhr52

By the way what makes you think it your money anyway??? Food for thought!!!
So are you saying that the money you earn and pay taxes with isn't your money? If it's not yours who's is it. I'm sure the president is paid with tax dollars paid by us the tax payers. Then again I could be wrong and his income is from a special fund of donations from his supporters.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masondavis10