How many states are there....

Perhaps he could not remember how exactly it will be divided up under the new north American union.

Is it possible that he was referring to the number of contests? When you consider Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and American Samoa, the total is 56.

I'd rather we challenge him on issues that really matter...not little mistakes, but his misdirected and mistaken ideas about how to run the country.

I'm not going to hold Obama responsible for minor slips of the tongue...it was an error that anyone could make after months of a blistering schedule, doing virtually nothing all day but giving speeches, going over speeches, preparing speeches with speechwriters and so on. I want to know what these people do to keep themselves sane, because after three days of that, I would just be blurting out random thoughts in front of podiums all across America.

Besides, GWB has definitely set the standard for incoherent statements so everyone looks like a great orator after that.

It's not just Obamanazi's Geography that's Screwed.

On the thread "Just My 2-cents."
I posted this on 9 June 2008, not trying to push the issue but I am following this Obama-nation like a hawk, posting the best of the worst to USA Carry and counting the views, so for some more interesting, ridiculous, worse, or erroneous crap spilling out of this presidential hopeful, I do repost this as it fits the thread about just 1 of Obamanazi's recent quotes.
Regards,

Canis-Lupus

Taken from various online sources, please verify the facts of these words by entering them into a search engine instead of me filling up this post with loads of off site links. You will find these words in 2 books written by Obama so start your searches there, the entire read is not worth the paper they are printed on, and smack of a similar nut-case's rants called Mein Kampf!
This is what Barack Obama said following 9/11:
"You know, the truth is that right after 9/11, I had a (flag) pin. Shortly after 9/11, particularly because as we’re talking about the Iraq war, (2001 was not 2003!) that became a substitute for, I think, true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security, I decided I won’t wear that pin on my chest..." -- Barack Obama
(Do not dishonor that flag by even touching it you traitor! Maybe your fake patriotism was no longer needed and you smiled inside to see photos of innocents diving to their deaths from burning windows, your 'Mission Accomplished' phase of your Islamic training unfolding before your eyes with that sense that your childhood anti-American teachers had been right and America would get it's nose bloodied.)
“In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. I will stand with them * should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” (*Who is the 'them' he alludes to, the Pakistanis or the families of the 9/11 victims who lost their loved ones?)
In addition: “On January 31st, Obama told a French magazine in an interview that if he wins office, he will hold a summit with Muslim countries to better the United States’ image in the world?
“’Once I’m elected, I want to organize a summit in the Muslim world, with all the heads of state, to have an honest (word sticking in his throat) discussion about ways to bridge the gap that grows every day between Muslims and the West’” per freedom’s enemies. Obama & Osama on CNN debating the morality of 911 is sure to bring in the ratings, or maybe put a U.S. bounty on a head full of dreams of American destruction. What happened to the: We don't negotiate with terrorists! The policy of most civilized nations who refuse to negotiate with fanatics who lack that skill!
Fact! Our National Anthem plays and most Americans (not just Christian white ones!) at least rise, most place their hand over their hearts, and many Vets still salute, even though that is not required. Obama however drops his hands to his sides, scowls and stares off with obvious disinterest at such a foolish tradition of a nation he is making plans to lead! His cousin who he financially supported and campaigned for not even 2 years ago is part of a well armed and Arabic well-funded fanatical Wannabi Jihadist Sunni militia who have forced their take on Islam onto the civilian population of the Africans Obama professes to admire, and yet let his 1st cousin burn Christians alive locked inside a church as a recent act of Islamic expression. Hitler would have been proud! He’s lived for twenty years outside the U.S. with a cultic preacher who has proclaimed hatred against all Americans, U think any of that rubbed-off? Yes, hate against America formed his early mind-set and his Afro-political aspirations have set Kenya on a track to a bloody civil war, maybe a training exercise for plans he has for a future American church fires or city BBQ's? Would you bank-roll terrorists, run for the job of President of the USA and hope no one made the discovery that prior to DC and IL he spent more time in Africa than in the U.S. Or is it also tabu to use his given middle name 'Hussein'? Jeremiah Wright (his not so distant spiritual advisor) has condensed that hatred against whites, but when you get right down to his rants, they are pure and complete hatred against America, disrespect for anything American, slamming America for being responsible for 9 / 11 and so forth? Let's not even drag in the Nation of Islam or Farrakhan as his body-guards and fanatical supporters who think the only good white man is a dead one, or one who has converted to Islam and paid their dues to all those 'charities' leading back to 'humanitarian' support of 'good guys' like Hamas, a group that makes al-Q look petty! A brainwashed Muslim who hates America, has no regard for its Constitution, its history and is an anarchist at heart? Wright’s sermons border on if not endorse outright anarchism as blackism. (A demeaning word I quoted and would not use in my vocabulary). Obama promises “change” and “unite?” He does not define what he means by “change.” (That change smacks of a pro-Muslim AmeriKa and then Islamic World Rule by 2012.) In an interview with Nicholas Kristof, published in The New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer, the Adhan, “with a first-class [Arabic] accent.”
The opening lines of the Adhan (Azaan) is the Shahada: (What more potent, binding & total oath declares U a Muslim for ALL time?)
“Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme! I witness that there is no god but Allah I witness that there is no god but Allah I witness that Muhammad is his prophet… “ There is no more solemn oath of total obedience to the will of Islam any Muslim can take. It makes the oath of office sound like a swear-word! B-O took it!
According to Islamic scholars, reciting the Shahada, the Muslim declaration of faith, makes one a Muslim. This simple yet profound statement expresses a Muslim’s complete and unquestionable lifelong acceptance of, and total commitment to, the message of Islam, for 12% of the Global Muslims, that radical and growing in popularity Wannabi Jihadist branch of the Sunni sect settles their disputes with torture, IED's and beheadings not less radical forms of punishment. Even in 'modern' Muslim [Saudi Arabia] stoning to death for presumed adultery and public beheading for owning a 'dime-bag' of pot, a minor rap here, public beheading there, which is as natural to their way of life as football is for us! WANT MORE? Try this link on Obama's spin on gun control:
Barack Obama on Gun Control
"I am NOT in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations." -- Barack Obama.
(Or crooks could own all the guns and take what they want from those you disarmed?) Only 2 years back you swapped your business suit for the robes of an Imam for photo-shoots with American hating buddies in Somalia. (Black-hawk-down). "And if that child should ever get the chance to travel the world and someone should ask her where is she from, we believe that she should always be able to hold her head high with pride in her voice when she answers, 'I am an American.' That is the course we seek. That is the change we are calling for." -- Barack Obama. (Great way to end your life in downtown Tehran or Damascus or even parts of Mexico just south of TJ or Juarez!!) "I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. ..." -- Barack Obama (Wow man! Did you smoke, shoot or snort it by the kilo? You and Pablo Escobar must be old friends!) "Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man. Except the highs hadn't been about that, me trying to prove what a down brother I was. Not by then, anyway. I got high for just the opposite effect, something that could push questions of who I was out of my mind, something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory. I had discovered that it didn't make any difference whether you smoked reefer in the white classmate's sparkling new van, or in the dorm room of some brother you'd met down at the gym, or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids who had dropped out of school and now spent most of their time looking for an excuse to brawl. ...You might just be bored, or alone. Everybody was welcome into the club of disaffection." -- Barack Obama. (So outlaw dope on the streets but turn the White House into a regular head-shop!) "...I inhaled frequently. That was the point." -- Barack Obama. (If you admit to poly-drug abuse as a good moral Muslim then you should know the punishments that await most Muslims caught with dope in a civilized allied dump called Saudi Arabia, beheading to the cheers of a full house, and just what this nation needs with launch-codes and a spliff to help him make historic events unfold!)
"I opposed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996. It should be repealed and I will vote for its repeal on the Senate floor. I will also oppose any proposal to amend the U.S. Constitution to ban gays and lesbians from marrying." -- Barack Obama. "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." -- Barack Obama. (Remind me what your military service was?)
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." -- Barack Obama. (Were you thinking about Puerto-Rico, the Virgin Islands and maybe your early home in Hawaii's 7 islands?)
The quotes listed were made by Barack Hussein Obama, copied verbatim from verifiable sources on the net, and on public record. They are unaltered in any way. My comments are my points of view ONLY! They are not meant to stir-up any illegal actions nor bring defamation or discredit upon USA Carry © . I am not (thank God!) their spokesman nor an editorial writer for this web-site in any way. This is a literary work of disclosure designed to enlighten USA-Carry patrons on some pretty damning words which have spilled from Mr. Barack Obama's mouth over recent periods of his career, that I have toned-down to point & counter-point in logical and questioning ways. THEY DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS NOR CARRY THE SANCTIONS OF USA-CARRY © . I am the author and if you have issue with what I presented then respond to me in open forum in a civilized manner, or 'flame' me in a private inter-site massage. Thank you for taking the time to read through such a long post that may have sparked your interest, or outraged you, but agree to disagree as adults either on or off the public forums which any non-patron visitor can & do access daily.
Short posts R catchy, longer posts R boring, but they do indicate a little bit more work needed to present it to any who read and see just the tip of the ice-berg with the 'Good Ship Constitution' heading for a Titanic collission. Share it with a M8.

Last edited:
I am very afraid of what will happen if he is elected. I am not over joyed about McCane either but I am very, very worred about Obama. Some have likened him to the anti christ. He most likely is not but would like to be if he could. He is however as close to a Hitler as I can imagine.

HK4U,
I echo that post in toto! U have the highly decorated ex-POW 'Devil in dress mess Navy blue uniform' from the H-Hilton 5+ year stay, what a brain-fuck that must have been promising we stay in Iraq until they all become civilized and form a western style government of the people (to include equal rights for voting women free to wear a shorter dress maybe without getting stoned to death) for the people, maybe in 500 years they'll be closer than they are now and that means your great/great/great..etc grandson will probably pull his 1st draft duty there or in the 'Stan, and U have a possible pres who will be praying on his mat in Camp David to the White House and muttering Arabic passages from the Koran as he bobs his head towards Mecca so many times per day he won't have time to run the place, but will have the oil ca$h clout to change things best left alone. Like my 2nd or freedom to call God by whatever name I want, or deny He exists if I am a creationalist, which I just happen to be. Capital crimes in 4 years maybe?
Roger that post M8!

Canis-Lupus

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back