How many spare rounds to carry?

How many spare rounds do you carry?

• Total voters
I carry a G26 with 11 rounds and a spare G19 magazine(15).I keep 33 round mags in each vehicle.

No matter where Im going, whether I am going to the grocery store or simply walking in my back yard, I carry at least 100 rounds of .40SW. With 15 round magazines, I carry 1 mag in my gun, 1 in my left pocket, 3 on my belt, 1 on my ankle, and 1 in my right pocket. When I open carry, I carry even more ammo because if I am going to deter crime, I need to really show that I am ready to defend myself with my 100+ rounds. If I conceal carry, I carry just a couple rounds less. I also keep a box of ammo in my back pocket just in case I need to reload. I also carry multiple speed loaders just in case I have to reload or if a speed loader breaks.
I must say - I'm impressed.

Deserteagle:228649 said:
No matter where Im going, whether I am going to the grocery store or simply walking in my back yard, I carry at least 100 rounds of .40SW. With 15 round magazines, I carry 1 mag in my gun, 1 in my left pocket, 3 on my belt, 1 on my ankle, and 1 in my right pocket. When I open carry, I carry even more ammo because if I am going to deter crime, I need to really show that I am ready to defend myself with my 100+ rounds. If I conceal carry, I carry just a couple rounds less. I also keep a box of ammo in my back pocket just in case I need to reload. I also carry multiple speed loaders just in case I have to reload or if a speed loader breaks.

Lol funny how some just can't get over OC...even on threads that have nothing to do with it. Good job bud!

Right now I got the basic combat load for my M-16 as I am currently in Afghanistan. But when I am home I usually got six rounds in my Detective Special and have two "speed strips" of six rounds each.

Double stack magazines, I usually carry one extra. Single stacks, I may carry two. I tell my students that carry semi-auto to try and carry at least one extra mag. Sometimes magazines malfunction or you may drop it on the move.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back