How Many Holsters Do You Own?

Jeff S

JSGlock26
I just bought a DeSantis Belly Band for times where I hike or walk in shorts with no belt, and a tank or tee shirt. I also have 2 IWB's (CBSTD and Theis)(probably going to sell the CB), 3 OWB's (X-Concealment, RM's ECP, and DeSantis Mini Slide), and an Amish Appendix holster I bought when I first applied for my permit. I bought it at a gun show just to feel closer to actually having a permit.(never used, wanting to sell). I feel guilty having too many holsters, some that I don't use. How many holsters do you have, what are they, and do you use them all?

I've got oodles of holsters that cover me from the ankle to the arm pit! I will switch holsters based on the clothing I'm goin to wear, the season and the weapon I carry. I seem to stay consistent between a IWB or a paddle or combat master pancake style.

One adjustable CC - a DeSantis Sof-Tuck. Plus one open carry - a custom hard leather by Ted Blocker, a great local company, made before Ted sold the business.

You must be young...too many holsters? That's OK...once you buy your next gun, then you don't have to buy a holster..:biggrin:..believe me as you get older you tend to want another model or a more upgraded model of what you got. Uh...I'm talking about me. Yup! got all the holsters I need for now, just changing CC guns is my extra curricular activity before I go out..:wacko:

I have a Galco Matrix that I use for my XD9SC around the house and a Blackhawk Serpa for the same gun which I use for carry. Also a Galco Kydex holster for my 40SW Hi Point which I never use and the holster that came with the XD which I also don't use. And another Serpa for my XD4inch 45.

I refuse to count them, it would be too depressing.

I compete in Cowboy Action, so I've got quite a few full rigs for main match use (plain jane, fancy, basic and there's the loaner set that I got for a steal) for both my cartridge guns and cap and ball. And my side match pocket pistols including a custom made shoulder rig for a H&R American Double Action in .44 Bulldog (yes, a custom rig for a $50 dollar pistol but it is SWEET). And my derringer. Then there's my holsters for open carry in the woods/at the range for more modern guns like my DA Wheelguns and bottomfeeders. Then there's all the concealed carry stuff for various guns that I've used over the years.

One OWB for each + a pocket holster for each of my 3 deep-conceal pistols. A total of 9.

Now that I thought about it, over $2,000.00 worth. Alessi, High Noon, Milt Sparks, TT Gun Leather, Galco etc. Seems like I've spent my whole life waiting for a holster delivery. My last Alessi was relatively quick, 15 weeks. My "motto" is; you can't have to many holsters, that is unless you sold the guns it went to?

I have at least one per handgun, and some handguns have two or three or four or five, well, you get what I mean.:biggrin: IWB, OWB, Shoulder, Ankle, Thigh (drop holster). Crossbreed, Galco, Fobis, DeSantis, Bianchi, Uncle Mike's, Blackhawk!, Bulldog, Glock. Oh! and you can't forget the magazine and speedloader pouches! :sarcastic::wacko:

Hmmm, just like everyone else I'd suppose i went thru several phases of holstering. I now have a small box full and normally now use a SuperTuck or pocket holster, or both with pocket being backup.

Outstanding ? I have a IWB + a ploymer paddle holster for each handgun and two shoulder holsters one for fullsize one for compact and one ankle holster the question is how many do I actually use

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back