How many deer do YOU see?

E

ezkl2230

This photo was posted on FB by Legendary White Tails. I see three.

Link Removed

I see three, possibly four but none well enough that I would shoot at. Too many hunters think they see a deer when it turns out to be something different such as another hunter. Know your target and what is behind it.

Remember that the photo is 2D, life is 3D. The deer would stand out differently in real life.

It is important to know what is behind the deer.

Well...this is embarrassing. I can't see any. Help a brother out...are they near, far, standing, laying, full body, just face?

I see three, possibly four but none well enough that I would shoot at. Too many hunters think they see a deer when it turns out to be something different such as another hunter. Know your target and what is behind it.

That's why I use a tree stand. Most hunters don't think deer can climb trees!

I see one and I just see the eye and the snout... I do not see the others. I would never take that shot of the one I see. I echo the thoughts about using a tree stand. I also would say that even though deer like to bed down in the thickets, I would never hunt from a position where my vision is that limited in all directions.

Well...this is embarrassing. I can't see any. Help a brother out...are they near, far, standing, laying, full body, just face?

Here are the three that I found. There may be more hiding in there!

Link Removed

I see a left antler and eye just left of the prominent white looking vertical branch and about 1/2 way up.

Just to be clear, the point of the exercise is simply to see how many can be spotted - not whether a shot is possible.

Ya, I only saw one and barely. still cant make out the ones you circled lol. Good thing I don't hunt in the brush lol.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back