How Long to get permit

Yaderp

Sig Sauer P225
I took the course last year 2008, filed my paperwork and paid my fees the same week but have yet to hear anything about my permit. How long does the process uually take in Tennessee? Anyone have a clue?

Welcome to USA Carry, Yaderp!

Anyway, you did not say when you filled out your paperwork and sent it in. When did you?

Call their number 1-866-849-3548 and they can tell you the status. If they are waiting for something to come back etc... I have known many people that have called and got a stuck ball rolling so to speak.

I don't know if my "ball was stuck", but when I called in December of 2006, mine was "at the top of the pile" to get mailed out that day. From the day I turned in my paperwork to the day I received it, it was exactly 4 weeks. Then again, that was in 2006, before all this deluge of permits was submitted. Neighbor across the street is still expecting his, and I think it's been 4 weeks for him, as well.

I took the course last year 2008, filed my paperwork and paid my fees the same week but have yet to hear anything about my permit. How long does the process uually take in Tennessee? Anyone have a clue?

Have you called yet to find out the status of your permit? If not, make the call and let us know what they tell you.

Yeah, give them a call. Surprisingly, for a gummint agency, the ladies that answer the phone are VERY helpful and friendly. I'm sure 9 calls out of 10 that they get are "Is my permit ready yet???" If it were me, I'd have given up being polite YEARS ago.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back