How long did it take????

The_Gun_maniac

I was wondering how long it took you guys to get your license from the time you left your local sheriffs office?

Tim
Hanging is the game.

Well here in virginia you take it to the court house and i turned my app in on the feb 21 and had it in my hand on feb 28 but i got lucky it could take up to 45 days here just to get a yes or no then another 2 weeks to get your permit . But you can call and check on the status

It Kansas the Attorney General has 90 days to notify you of your license status. When I received mine it took 86 of those 90 days. If you have ever held any kind of security clearance it will take a bit longer.

JMike

Ya we are 90 days also before we can call and check in it. But was just wondering how many actually got it before the 90 days.

Tim
Hanging is the game.

Nine days from the afternoon that I filled out the paperwork, I was fingerprinted, photographed, and hat to fork over $72.00 I found my permit in my mailbox.

"Santa" Chuck

Dropped everything off at the sherrif's office on a Tuesday morning, was told I would get a call in 1 - 45 days when my licence was ready. Got a call 24 hours later to come pick it up. Central Ohio.

I was wondering how long it took you guys to get your license from the time you left your local sheriffs office?

Tim
Hanging is the game.

In PA, I walked into the Sheriff's office with my App... about 20 minutes later I was getting my picture taken and a few moments later handed my license. However, since then, there's no a turn around period where you either send in the app. or fill it out online. Within a couple of weeks of filling the app online they sent a post card to my wife to go the Sheriff's office and get her license.

Friend recently sent off his paperwork. The letter saying he could pick up his CCDW came during the 8th week.

Time from the sheriff's office. The KSP have 90 days to issue the CCDW License after they receive the application from the sheriff. It took me 75 days to get mine.

I just picked mine up and it took the full 90 days. I called as it was getting close and it was in the next stack. The nice person said it would be looked a in the morning and sent out the next day.

Dave

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back