How long did it take YOU to receive your CPL?

Arrived yesterday making it 28 days. CPL is large and had to be cut down to fit in my wallet. Maybe by renewal time they'll be making them the same size as a WA DL.
Did the Wally- Walk and thought a clerk was staring at me, she was looking at something on the floor behind me. Always want my Glock 23 completely concealed. Not an easy task.

Mine was like 3 weeks from Auburn PD, something like that. What is funny (or not so funny) was that previously Auburn put a 30 day delay on a handgun purchase (before I had my CPL) I actually got some info here, my attorney sent a fax and Auburn gave me a proceed. She also told me to get my CPL and Auburn hasn't delayed handgun purchases since.

I know some guys say that the agency will take every bit of time they can.

I really don't remember, because I obtained my initial CPL back in 1968 from the Seattle PD. I, then, was with the U.S. Coast Guard on a cutter that was berthed in Seattle and a friend, fellow GM (Gunner's mate) had mentioned his CPL, which spurred me to get mine. It was probably 2 weeks or so, but being out and about at sea who really knew the duration. I just recall once we were in port I received the license in the mail and have had a similar license since in the states I was stationed in.

I recently renewed it at the Newport, WA PD (in 2012) and the new card is a little larger than a credit card and came laminated. It fits nicely in my wallet.

Get Your Multi-State Concealed Carry Permit
A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN WITH PROPER CERTIFICATION TRAINING CAN
ATTAIN A NON-RESIDENT CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT FROM THE STATES
OF UTAH, FLORIDA, ARIZONA, OREGON AND OTHERS. YOU COULD
LEGALLY CARRY A CONCEALED HANDGUN IN OVER 75% OF THE US.
Utah/Oregon $75
Utah/Oregon/Arizona or Florida $100
(Permit Fees Not Included)
Next Class Is March 7th 11am to 3pm
@ Destination Harley Davidson - Tacoma, WA
(Florida Permit Applicants Must RSVP & Perform A Basic Weapon
Manipulation/Marksmanship Qualification)
For More Information Visit
GOTAGLOCK.COM
Call (253) 590-6443

Utah/Oregon $75
GOTAGLOCK.COM
Call (253) 590-6443

So much money...I'll stick to free and open carry here in the Northwest.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Utah/Oregon $75
GOTAGLOCK.COM
Call (253) 590-6443

Too much for me as well, coinsidering that they're being offered multi-state in my area for $60 I think for 24 (maybe it's 34) states...

It took me 28 days to receive my CPL. I wanted to laminate it to make it durable but that would make it hard to store (foil). Any suggestion guys, how do you keep your CPL certificate?

Mine took nearly 60 days, but it's because I live about 50 yards outside of city limits in an unincorporated area, so the city PD forwarded my app to the county, who then forwarded it back to the city, and no one knew what to do with it.
Turns out, my CPL number has five zeroes and a single digit. I guess not many people out here are carrying, so I suppose they just didn't know what to do.

Mine only took zero days to arrive! That would be because I carry without a permission slip from the elected royalty of this nation..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I applied for mine on Nov 10 through Everett PD. Still waiting. Tried to call them but they only have a pretend phone number. Kinda like my old landline I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied for mine on Nov 10 through Everett PD. Still waiting. Tried to call them but they only have a pretend phone number. Kinda like my old landline I guess.

Update: the key to getting them to answer their phones is to call before 8 am. I spoke to the person who handles CPLs, she's been running behind/super busy because of the "holiday rush" and I would also guess because of Hillary Fear[emoji769]. Mine is "in the batch to be printed today" and she said if I didn't want to wait on the post office, I can go pick it up. So exactly 6 weeks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back