How long can a direct gas inpingement system last before having to replace it?

Usa007

wondering this for a while now?

Even with a minimum of maintenance it should last forever. However, if you're talking about a full auto gun it may wear out much quicker do to the heat cycling.

There is really no limit to service life. Keep it clean and lubed and it will possibly outlast you. The system is comprised of many parts. Bolt, firing pin, gas rings, gas tube etc... They will wear depending on frequency of use. It all depends on the composition of the parts... You may have to replace some of the parts..

I've never life or limit tested one so... I don't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of that Tootsie Pop...

There is really no limit to service life. Keep it clean and lubed and it will possibly outlast you. The system is comprised of many parts. Bolt, firing pin, gas rings, gas tube etc... They will wear depending on frequency of use. It all depends on the composition of the parts... You may have to replace some of the parts..

I've never life or limit tested one so... I don't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of that Tootsie Pop...

How do you post images in the signature area?

Out of the parts that can go bad in the BCG what do yo hear that people usually have to replace or have replaced most?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back