How Has Unemployment Affected Your Area?

And yet out of all your rambling you still did not acknowledge that because of those big three that is why we are where we are! Alot of the spending was already in the works before OBAMA swore in you moron! Look at the facts instead of glen becks distorted reality!

My, my, aren't we touchy today! Of the "big three" you are referring to, you seem to have forgotten (or never knew) 9/11 was not caused by Bush. The wars were not caused by Bush but in reaction to what had been done to us. On the subject of wars, what is the "Annointed One" doing getting us involved in Libya? Where is that money coming from? While on the subject of money, what about all of these trips his wife is taking with her entourage of people for no apparent reason other than to have a marvelous vacation at our expense?
I didn't think of Glenn Beck until you mentioned him and, I can see from your reaction to him, he must have stepped all over your toes. Was that why the administration wanted him off the air? Oh my gosh, he may have been onto something but we will not talk about his proven truths. If you want to be an Obama fan, that is perfectly fine with me. If you can't see what he has done and is continuing to do to this nation, you can't blame anyone but yourself. And, by the way, who controlled the spending in Congress while all these debts were being incurred? Could it have been the Democrats? Nah, let's blame Bush. Bush beating has gotten to be rather lame in trying to excuse Obama's problems. By the way, I don't consider you to be a moron, just rather naive in your thinking. Y'all come now, ya' heah?

I got you from jump street Tucker's mom!! I'm not a Guy on hear looking for people to co-sign with me or to kiss up to anyone maybe I should've quoted the portion I agreed with you on that was basically having enough ball's to pick one's self up dust of and learn from this!!!! I truly don't give 2 ducks who any of you folks vote for it's America do as you wish!!!! I like Obama that's my vote sorry but I like whom I like!!

You guys don't like Obama because he's BLACK??? Just say it instead of blaming everything on him WTH!!!!! some of you fools really believe your BS!!!!! Just be honest and say what you feel stop dancing around it cowardly folks!!!!! He did this and that etc..... Everyday same old song its Obama's fault for you losing your job???? Oh I got laid off because Obama's policy WTF!!! I lost investments because Obama???? My property dropped because Obama???? WTF???? you people deserve to be around each other misery loves company!!!!! Grow up people!!

Racism still live and thriving in America I see!!!!!!!! Going to lunch now sorry some of us ain't bitching about our president!!!! Bush did a piss poor job on everything the whole world knows it but not you guys MY PRESIDENT KILLED BIN LADEN did yours?????

If you are black, union member, acorn drone, government worker, statis, or anyone looking for a hand out off the backs of those who earn their money, I can fully understand why you would be a supporter of this crook. So be it. Now Maybe we can go have a Beer summit with our boy. Matter of fact let's invite the black panthers and rev wright and how about al sharpton he is fun for a few laughs. Let's have a real blast and invite Bill Ayres. Moo shell can bring over the mickey dee burgers after all I know how much she loves this country for the first time in her life. Of course Eric holder and Timmy baby we got to get those tax breakes in while the going is good. Dykie Janet will be there as well so we can alll feeeeeeeeel safe. Cut me a break 45 look in the mirror as you will see the moron.

Last edited:
Racism still live and thriving in America I see!!!!!!!! Going to lunch now sorry some of us ain't bitching about our president!!!! Bush did a piss poor job on everything the whole world knows it but not you guys MY PRESIDENT KILLED BIN LADEN did yours?????

Detroit: Damn son, I am going to have to give you credit. In your posts, you have tried to come across as an illiterate person who enjoys trying to poke at "Whitie" and stir up racism. You use profanity in your posts and seemingly deliberate misspelling of words and punctuation to add to the feeling of being one of the poor, uneducated and mistreated folks. I read one of your posts on another thread and it was completely lucid and used proper language to get your point across. It was as if a totally different person wrote the post. I think you are trying to pull people's chains and are not as dumb as you makeout. Way to go! I'm really glad you aren't the person you are trying to make folks think you are. And, just to keep the facts straight, your president didn't get Bin Laden, Navy SEALS did. All he did was authorize the strike after all the leg work had already been done by others. Let's not try to steal the honor from those who did the work.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back