How do they do this?

Sheldon

It has to be something to do with a double blind removal similar to a old magic trick I use to do but... Link Removed

It has to be something to do with a double blind removal similar to a old magic trick I use to do but... Link Removed

It's very simple if you look. The numbers are grouped by color--5 numbers per color.

You click on the color of the number; then that group is separated into 5 groups again, this time only one of the numbers of that color is in each of the new groups. When you pick your number again, there is only one number that was that color and in that second group. The rest is fluff.

It's very simple if you look. The numbers are grouped by color--5 numbers per color.

You click on the color of the number; then that group is separated into 5 groups again, this time only one of the numbers of that color is in each of the new groups. When you pick your number again, there is only one number that was that color and in that second group. The rest is fluff.

ah ha the double blind removal, I knew it was there someplace, it was just too obvious.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back