how do I go about getting a NH non resident CWP

one each

HELLO,
new to this usa carry, hope this is the place to open this thread..
I have a sc resident CWP and looking to get one from NH as a non res., what is the procedure's I would have to go thru, can anyone help or guide me.
I've been reading in these threads that, yes it is possible and legal to do so. it gives us more freedom to travel legally in our motor home.

there's an application form you can print on line from home. fill it out, send it in with a check for $100. wait for it in the mail

thanks for the info, but need to know the website of where to get the form

thanks again, found the site and sending the link incase anyone need s it:thank_you2:

Link Removed

Aside from the $100 fee, (which was only $20 just one year ago) the process for obtaining a nonresident pistol/revolver permit is amomg the easiest in America. Without ever appearing in person, all you need to do is fill out the application form and mail it in along with the fee and a copy of your driver's license and home state permit. That's it.

Aside from the $100 fee, (which was only $20 just one year ago) the process for obtaining a nonresident pistol/revolver permit is amomg the easiest in America. Without ever appearing in person, all you need to do is fill out the application form and mail it in along with the fee and a copy of your driver's license and home state permit. That's it.

Extremely easy indeed. While I did say in protest a few months ago that I would not pay the new $100 fee when mine comes up for renewal in Dec 2010, I will likely suck it up and pay it. My past experiences with my non resident applications for NH have been so smooth and easy. It has typically taken less than 2 weeks to get it in the mail.

Extremely easy indeed. While I did say in protest a few months ago that I would not pay the new $100 fee when mine comes up for renewal in Dec 2010, I will likely suck it up and pay it. My past experiences with my non resident applications for NH have been so smooth and easy. It has typically taken less than 2 weeks to get it in the mail.

I too am looking into getting a Maine and N.H. permit soon. How long is the N.H. permit good for? Any experience with the Maine permit process?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back