How are my forum sisters and brothers dealing with this countries madness?

NotTwoShure

Just like to ask how you are dealing with this crazy stuff. Some years ago while discussing the issues of the day with a clerk at a local guns shop he said, well, the world is just about gone and the country as a whole with it so I am just working on local issues. My wife (Female, I am Male) agrees. We are both retired. We chat with the kids and grandkids, plan to visit them and do so. We feed the birds and rabbits, have a morning devotional scan the news (Newsmax and radio) and in the p.m. schedule a Netflix or YouTube movie or series. We stopped the cable TV due to its progressive junk and social engineering and know we cannot do one thing about it. We vote, we email the hired help with our opinions and that is it. We are up against very large and evil forces and we are as prepared as we can be and that is it. And you folks?

Sounds like your life sucks. I don't believe in the doomsday nonsense so I just go about enjoying life, including cable TV, and not worrying about what the two guys who live next door are doing in their bedroom.

As most here know, I quit voting altogether. Voting is no more than a symbolic gesture as far as I'm concerned. The epiphany I had was that having the opportunity to vote for one's master every few years makes one no less a slave, and participating in a quasi-slave economic system was not symbolism that I wish(ed) to promote.

So we moved so far out in the sticks that we'll be long-dead before any riots or urban warfare get out this far. We looked for four years for just the right area/house/acreage. Most of that time was while we were both tied to jobs in a specific location. Medical issues put me out of work in 2012, and my wife got a job working from home in Jan. of '14, so we were free to look anywhere and everywhere beyond the confines of a reasonable commuting distance. We found a place that is perfect for converting to solar energy, is already plumbed on a well that we own full water rights to, and is in an area that rarely gets so cold that even if the sun weren't shining to fuel a heater, we wouldn't be frozen out. We've been here right at three months and already have a sustenance garden goin' strong. I can shoot and/or hunt here without ever leaving my driveway. Go to town (about 35 mile round trip) once or twice a week as-needed for whatever, and otherwise commune with the birds, frogs, feral hogs, deer and God's wonderful creation about 160 hours out of the 168 every week. If we manage to go full-on solar before the Good Lord calls us Home, we will go as dark-gray as we can possibly muster.

I really ain't worried about nothin' goin' on "out there" anymore. The world is doing exactly what Jesus and every prophet before Him told us it would do. I'm basically just sittin' down here waitin' for that blink-of-an-eye moment to take me Home. Got no family except my Gorgeous Wife left, so the scavengers who are Left Behind are welcome to everything we leave behind. It'll be here and be a comfort for several months if whoever finds the place is frugal and capable of defending it. I won't be here though, and nor will I care what happens here after I'm gone.

Blues

Well, until the summer is over and the range is under 100 degrees here in Arizona we are inside where it is 75. My shop with the loading bench is hot until I have it moved down to the house close to the power line. We enjoy what we do, and next door is over 500 yards away so I do not use the scope to look into the bedrooms, if they are Rump Rangers I could care less this was a fun post and for info and to wait for the sun to go down to feed the animals. As to the doomsday, do think we are going to get out of this debt? History indicates once a nation is in this much debt they turn on the people. ( How Empires End - good site and source by an economist)

Sounds like your life sucks. I don't believe in the doomsday nonsense so I just go about enjoying life, including cable TV, and not worrying about what the two guys who live next door are doing in their bedroom.

Now this is what I was looking for, thanks. We are not that far out but way of an interstate and only a few ways in. I have been looking into solar I enjoy Pentrest sites. Kurt Saxon wrote a short story "Killer Caravans" that is a "Fun" read.

As most here know, I quit voting altogether. Voting is no more than a symbolic gesture as far as I'm concerned. The epiphany I had was that having the opportunity to vote for one's master every few years makes one no less a slave, and participating in a quasi-slave economic system was not symbolism that I wish(ed) to promote.

So we moved so far out in the sticks that we'll be long-dead before any riots or urban warfare get out this far. We looked for four years for just the right area/house/acreage. Most of that time was while we were both tied to jobs in a specific location. Medical issues put me out of work in 2012, and my wife got a job working from home in Jan. of '14, so we were free to look anywhere and everywhere beyond the confines of a reasonable commuting distance. We found a place that is perfect for converting to solar energy, is already plumbed on a well that we own full water rights to, and is in an area that rarely gets so cold that even if the sun weren't shining to fuel a heater, we wouldn't be frozen out. We've been here right at three months and already have a sustenance garden goin' strong. I can shoot and/or hunt here without ever leaving my driveway. Go to town (about 35 mile round trip) once or twice a week as-needed for whatever, and otherwise commune with the birds, frogs, feral hogs, deer and God's wonderful creation about 160 hours out of the 168 every week. If we manage to go full-on solar before the Good Lord calls us Home, we will go as dark-gray as we can possibly muster.

I really ain't worried about nothin' goin' on "out there" anymore. The world is doing exactly what Jesus and every prophet before Him told us it would do. I'm basically just sittin' down here waitin' for that blink-of-an-eye moment to take me Home. Got no family except my Gorgeous Wife left, so the scavengers who are Left Behind are welcome to everything we leave behind. It'll be here and be a comfort for several months if whoever finds the place is frugal and capable of defending it. I won't be here though, and nor will I care what happens here after I'm gone.

Blues

I think things will get harder for a while, but we'll pull it together eventually. It will help if at some point the citizens come together. I think that the animosity between lefty and righty citizens serves our politicians.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

I'm basically just sittin' down here waitin' for that blink-of-an-eye moment to take me Home.
Blues

Ah..now it makes sense as to why you no longer carry for self-defense. I admire a person who actually lives his beliefs. Way to many people claiming they can't wait to be in everlasting happiness with Jesus, then they carry a firearm to prevent that from happening.

I know there is nothing us mere mortal can do, because the country has been turned over to the minions of the "evil one". As for me and my house, we just try to take one day at time. I have more trips to take. No bucket list to fulfill. I hunt in season. Work on my property, and volunteer time to Church functions, and service. Visit old life long friends. And look back o things I could have done better in my life. f the end comes tomorrow, I'm pretty much ready. Life's been good to us. Everything's paid for and we eat regularly. What more could I want?

A Nighthawk, Ed Brown, Singer 1911.

I know there is nothing us mere mortal can do, because the country has been turned over to the minions of the "evil one". As for me and my house, we just try to take one day at time. I have more trips to take. No bucket list to fulfill. I hunt in season. Work on my property, and volunteer time to Church functions, and service. Visit old life long friends. And look back o things I could have done better in my life. f the end comes tomorrow, I'm pretty much ready. Life's been good to us. Everything's paid for and we eat regularly. What more could I want?

I quit voting altogether too, I couldn't care less about who gets elected. Like Blues said, "The world is doing exactly what Jesus and every prophet before Him told us it would do. I'm too am basically just sittin' down here waitin' for that blink-of-an-eye moment to take me Home". I'd only be concerned if I were to witness conditions improving, but I know that will not happen. My wife and I took an early retirement 17 years ago to enjoy every blessed moment of health that the Lord has prepared for us. What an awesome & exciting time to be alive knowing that we have been so blessed of God to be of the only generation of "believers" that will never experience death. While those Left Behind will "experience great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again", we will have experienced the "Blessed Hope" and will be rejoicing at the wedding supper of the Lamb. Time is so short. If you listen carefully, you can almost hear the hoof-beats of the Four Horsemen.

MARANATHA! :victory:

Ah..now it makes sense as to why you no longer carry for self-defense. I admire a person who actually lives his beliefs. Way to many people claiming they can't wait to be in everlasting happiness with Jesus, then they carry a firearm to prevent that from happening.

Nope. He didn't say he didn't carry for self defense anymore. He said he has his place in the country where he and his wife will be relatively safe until the Lord calls them up. I would never make the mistake of thinking Blues would not, in the meantime, be prepared to defend his homestead from neer-do-wells before the Rapture comes. He did say that after the Rapture, they would be welcome to it! Lot of difference.

1 Corinthians 1:18King James Version (KJV)

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Nope. He didn't say he didn't carry for self defense anymore. He said he has his place in the country where he and his wife will be relatively safe until the Lord calls them up. I would never make the mistake of thinking Blues would not, in the meantime, be prepared to defend his homestead from neer-do-wells before the Rapture comes. He did say that after the Rapture, they would be welcome to it! Lot of difference.

In other words he is carrying to put off being with Jesus in everlasting happiness for as long as possible so he can continue living in the world with Satan. Yeah...that makes perfect sense....

In other words he is carrying to put off being with Jesus in everlasting happiness for as long as possible so he can continue living in the world with Satan. Yeah...that makes perfect sense....

And just what is he to do? He is preparing himself and his wife for the hereafter but not committing suicide to get there early. nogods, that is a ridiculous argument to think that someone should just allow themselves to be killed so they can go on and be with the Lord. We all believe that when the Lord wants us, he will come for us. However, He does not expect us to act stupid in the meantime. Protecting oneself from evil in no way violates our desires to be with the Lord. As I said, when He wants us, He will send for us but one should be able to contend with adversities until called. I don't think you will find Blues to be one who would act stupidly.

You guys must have French Surrender Monkeys in your blood line.

And your sister and brother must likewise be your mother and father for you to be so retarded as to think that voting is somehow counter to being a surrender monkey. I surrender nothing to any man, least of all the time it wastes to participate in such a sham as voting.

if-voting-changed-anything-they-amp-039-d-make-it-illegal_o_2382915.jpg

Proof positive no matter what is posted in what topic it becomes a crazy place for anti-________________. Did I(ME, MYSELF) post how are we seeking the god/lord/power to deal with this? Gosh and golly, If you do not have faith great, if you bow down on Tuesdays to a dead chicken by the light of a new moon I don't care. However,

Joshua 24:15King James Version (KJV)

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back