How about those CCW Breakaway britches! Any experience?

Phooey

Saw this on the new pkg giveaway and it peaked my interest. This is the first I heard about them but curious if anyone has experience with them. Look like a "Dockers" type of pant and might be a viable product to try - at least it wouldn't wind up in the failed holster box -LOL!:biggrin:

I was thinking the same thing! I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has had any experience with them. They look pretty slick on the website.

I was thinking the same thing! I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has had any experience with them. They look pretty slick on the website.

Maybe if no one responds we could be "offical field testers" and get some for free:biggrin:

I agree, they look good and I think pocket carry is a very effective (for the reasons stated on the site and videos) and often overlooked way to carry concealed.

I'm just wondering if it would be better than the pleated khaki pants, cargo pants and shorts I already have that I use with a DeSantis Nemesis holster. I already buy pants and shorts with ample pocket space that accepts a G26 in a Nemisis holster. I can already get a full grip and draw one handed like it shows in those videos.

One reservation I have about the CCW Breakaway pants is that both front pockets are essentially holsters. I would like my non-dominant hand pocket to be normal so I can put keys, chapstick, money etc. in there like I would in a normal pocket.

I would be a tester

I would love to test them hope they get to a 44 waist size for us big boys lol.

I don't like them. But then again, I don't pocket carry. I would like to win the "Conceal Carry Giveaway", but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't like them. But then again, I don't pocket carry. I would like to win the "Conceal Carry Giveaway", but I'm not holding my breath.

Do you have a pair or is it the style of carry you don't care for? I am just curious as in theory it may offer an alternative to being untucked and a little uncomfortable with holster IWB. Just my thoughts and curiousity getting the best of me I guess.
I am not holding my breath either but would be a great way to end the summer with nice package like that!

I just bought a pair of men's denim shorts at SAM's last week before we left for Georgia. It has two deep pockets and on top of the right deep pockets are two other pockets on top. They are really comfortable for pocket carry that after awhile I forgot I had my Bersa in it until I heard the clank when I went to the toots. After I got home I was sorry I bought only one. I am going back to SAM's tomorrow to buy a few more pairs of them. Summery hot here so I need some new shorts. I can't wear men's long pants...not sexy enough...:biggrin::biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back