Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Sheldon

Humm at 16 million scoville units, I wonder have any of you ever seen those do it your self spray cans.... what a Home Made OCS this stuff would make.... but I bet it could be deadly there for get you in a boat load of troubble... Meanwhile Hot three bean Chile anyone???

Blair's is a good line of hot sauces. They make for yummy meals. I use Blair's 2a.m. or Mega-Death in my steak marinade occasionally. One drop adds an interesting touch to a batch of spaghetti sauce, too.

Daves insanity sauce.

None of the newer kinds, just the original.

But BE WARNED it will hurt you if you over do it. I am not kidding.

Daves insanity sauce.

None of the newer kinds, just the original.

But BE WARNED it will hurt you if you over do it. I am not kidding.

That stuff is only mildly hot, I surprised the heck out of a friend, he had just ambushed a cohort with a dollop of the stuff on a soda cracker, and he was choking and wheezing...
Being able to eat hot peppers like M&M's I took a fair sized glob on my index finger and placed it in my mouth....
Yeah the stuff was hot, but I have had hotter, and there was no flavor, just heat. He just stood there staring at me in total disbelief, I didn't eve break out into a sweat, and my rule is the food is not hot enough until I do....

Dave's is ok... had some at one time... But I think a little grandguy thought it was catsup one time when I was ona biz trip... :no:
I haven't seen my little bottle in a while.. Don't know what the wiphe did with it... Now I cook with fresh peppers and things that add the flavor...

Last edited:
Garnish my plate with a habenero. slice of pepper goes on each bite-size piece of pork or beef. Once had a recipe for habenero-papaya dipping sauce that made chicken tenders and such just wonderful. :man_in_love:

My father ate daves like it was katsup one time. It blistered his tongue and it turned white for like a day and a half. Now that I think about it, it might have been the Daves ULTIMATE insanity sauce.

It was the one that says on the bottle that it will lift oil stains off your driveway.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back