Hospitals need to do more to help new moms breastfeed.

mappow

The "NEW" MaoBama Health Care act has started. AT my wife's work, Fortune 100 Company, they had to install a Lactating Room for Employees. Mandated that if you have over 50 employees, one MUST be provided. Can't be a bathroom either, must be a room just for that specific purpose.
Of course, being a good human being and believing in the FULL CIRCLE of Life. I ask when they would install a copulation room on premise. This would promote employee moral and assist in the continued use for the lactating facility. (Not sure how much work will get done)

Tucker's Mom

The "NEW" MaoBama Health Care act has started. AT my wife's work, Fortune 100 Company, they had to install a Lactating Room for Employees. Mandated that if you have over 50 employees, one MUST be provided. Can't be a bathroom either, must be a room just for that specific purpose.
Of course, being a good human being and believing in the FULL CIRCLE of Life. I ask when they would install a copulation room on premise. This would promote employee moral and assist in the continued use for the lactating facility. (Not sure how much work will get done)
What else can you think about to make me laugh? Can a male employee go to the lactating room too? :sarcastic:
(I hope Luke doesn't ban me from saying this...:biggrin::biggrin:)

boatme98

How on earth did moms learn to breastfeed for the last 40,000 years without the government teaching them? Thank the Gods for the CDC, UNICEF, UN, and the Obamination. We were on the verge of extinction!:to_pick_ones_nose:

G50AE

I never understood why certain people on this forum find it so titillating when ever the subject of breastfeeding is mentioned.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
change4abetteryou