Hornady CD?

LS-208

GUNFRK
Any body have any good feedback on Hornady's Critical Defense line? I haven't used any yet. Still using TAP but wondering if it is living up to the hype?

I haven't been able to find it in stock anywhere. I did check out some at the Hornady booth at the NRA Annual Meetings in Phoenix yesterday. The rep said that they have been shipping a lot of it to dealers and he had some retrieved bullets to show me. I believe they were fired into ballistic gelatin. They looked really good; uniform expansion with no fragmentation. I'd like to start carrying this ammo in a few of my pistols, if I ever locate any for sale.

I just got a flyer from Cabela's, They have it in .380, 38, 38+P and 9mm. I have not tryed any. If you get some let us know.

I just got a flyer from Cabela's, They have it in .380, 38, 38+P and 9mm. I have not tryed any. If you get some let us know.

I definately will. I have a Gander Mtn. here in town that I am going to try in a few days, so I will let you know.

I've been looking for that stuff, too. Just can not seem to find it in any of the range/stores here. Local BassPro has not been good for Any ammo in a while. I have been shooting 225 FTX in 44 mag for hunting, but they too are hard to find.

I'd be interested in any reviews of the 9mm 115 FTX as well...

Thanks

RHB

Checked 3 times last month and can't find it. I'll keep trying though.:angry:

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1