Hope This Isn't True

Received this in email. The part about an aneurysm is true, can't vouch for the rest of it. Very scary possibility though.

STRICTLY A RUMOR!

Stranger things have happened.....
hi all
Let me share some info with you that I have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC:
On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems,
and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.
There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. Generally, the feeling
is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email
lists as is possible. I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the "health problem"
cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.
However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will
be a go. therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver,
spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.
So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as
many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc etc
If you have any thoughts or questions about this, please be in touch.
Lastly, I have put an excerpt from Rudy's speech at the RNC below - it seems to address this
very issue!!
yours in the fight,

Excerpt from R.Giuliani's speech at the 2008 RNC:
Well, I'll tell you, if I were Joe Biden, I'd want to get that V.P. thing in writing."

MrRezister

How am I still alive???
Uncited source + generally stupid political strategy = lame hoax

I'm no genius or anything, but I'm fairly certain that if the Dems change their VP pick at this point, it will be the end of Obama. The parties can't afford to play musical candidates and expect the voters to back them. There might still be a lot of Hillary supporters out there, but the general populace already distrusts politicians, and a move like this would be so transparent that I would have to assume that even the densest voter would have to see right through it. I really don't think Clinton is at all the threat that she was before Obama and Palin stepped into the ring, and furthermore, I doubt that Clinton would accept an offer to be VP after she got so close to the Presidency.

/rant

Uncited source + generally stupid political strategy = lame hoax
I'm no genius or anything, but I'm fairly certain that if the Dems change their VP pick at this point, it will be the end of Obama. The parties can't afford to play musical candidates and expect the voters to back them./rant

I tend to agree and posted this basicly as political humor. I believe the only way a change of ticket would occur is if the aneurysm actually took Biden out of the race. I honestly don't wish that on anyone.

Canis-Lupus

My gut tells me if that happens Obama/Clinton will pull it off, with her talents pitted against McCain's Palin, there really is no comparison as I see it. Obama's ace in the hole that may leave John doing the duffel-bag drag all the way back to AZ. :bad:
I never wanted to own a gun anyway, I'll just take up archery!

Canis-Lupus

jwtollett21

Obama will win anyways. I doubt this rumor will come true. He should have picked hillary to begin with. You better start digging your hole to bury your guns lupus cause Obama is going to win it. Regardless of all the walmart moms who have no idea what issues are and are just voting for palin cause she's a woman and they like her spirit or whatever. Its quite funny. lets come back to this post in 4 years and see if you still got your guns. if you don't i will give you 50000 dollars. if you do well i will be happy with a "you were right"

kwo51

If he does you will not have 50000 to give . Grow up and see the world without rose colored glasses. :angry:

Canis-Lupus

jwtollett21,
It is obvious who U want to vote for, to the point of making others on USA Carry sick of hearing about it in most of your posts/Crusade. Please exercise that right, but please don't smirk and tell me to dig holes. I may be the next person who stops you from getting killed by a meth-head for your pretty trinkets waiting on 911 to arrive. Even if it is with a bow & arrow, U smirk like kids, post what you want and take your focus off me 'K?
Can't you even post about guns somewhere, or are you on USA Carry on some 'holy mission' to rid the group of all their guns, O.K. then if you are so anti-gun, there are plenty of other sites who would welcome you with open arms, this happens to be a group about concealed carry, not your personal protest club! Don't like guns, then go away.
I thank you for being vocal like a stuck record harping on about Obama, I also consider your smugness and pompous posturing an insult to your own common sense, don't count your eggs until the last ballot is in, and if McCain gets it I get to keep my gun, but lose my V.A. health-care so don't even think I want EITHER to win. Does that make you feel any better?
Out of this thread.

C-L

Last edited:

HK4U

jwtollett21,
It is obvious who U want to vote for, to the point of making others on USA Carry sick of hearing about it in most of your posts/Crusade. Please exercise that right, but please don't smirk and tell me to dig holes. I may be the next person who stops you from getting killed by a meth-head for your pretty trinkets waiting on 911 to arrive. Even if it is with a bow & arrow, U smirk like kids, post what you want and take your focus off me 'K?
Can't you even post about guns somewhere, or are you on USA Carry on some 'holy mission' to rid the group of all their guns, O.K. then if you are so anti-gun, there are plenty of other sites who would welcome you with open arms, this happens to be a group about concealed carry, not your personal protest club! Don't like guns, then go away.
I thank you for being vocal like a stuck record harping on about Obama, I also consider your smugness and pompous posturing an insult to your own common sense, don't count your eggs until the last ballot is in, and if McCain gets it I get to keep my gun, but lose my V.A. health-care so don't even think I want EITHER to win. Does that make you feel any better?
Out of this thread.

C-L

Like a bad penny he keeps showing up.

Canis-Lupus

OXYMORON patronage!

About jwtollett21
I seldom go digging into patrons profiles, but this struck me as an outright contradiction in terms in yours. Under: All Firearms U list:
"mostly deer rifles and shotguns. Once owned a glock model 36. Gave it away. I am in the process of bulding my handgun collection up." Wow! U collect those dangerous things, why bother when the cops are always around when you need help fast, just call 911 and everything will work out fine just like it does in all those GREAT cop shows on the tube?
Now U are building up your HAND-GUN or Pistol arsenal, rooting for Obama like a stuck old LP with every post, hooting with your posts about a president who may take all your guns away, real smart move, buy some more please and soon, you only have a few more months to throw your cash away, as U seem to have more money than sense, or U could use some of that cash and send in a membership to USA Carry and you too can get a fancy little gold sticker under your name instead of buying more evil (Republican) guns. Remember it's only ruthless hoodlums :angry: who buy or use those nasty things to show off how macho they are, not respectable honest folk like you!
U have just been busted out as a hypocrite chum and what ever credibility or your M8's here may have had about you are going to be wondering about your psychiatric state. Did you join USA Carry just to throw your guns/cash away?
If so when the cops come to take your guns, what will U do, ask for a receipt I would hope?
Those nice chits will scare off most hard-core, bent on your death killers, so show the guy who may murder you for the bills in your wallet your certificates of deposit and he is sure to flee in panic!
Meanwhile I will be burying my guns, (not legal advice I suggest anyone take, it is called lying about gun ownership and withholding a deadly weapon to evade it's impoundment, felonies I think even in TN). You join USA Carry to do what? An oxymoron patron. So next time you gloat about your government disarming the population you can tell them that you are an insurance salesman who likes hunting, fishing, sports, atv's, but not guns and U only joined the #1 Concealed-Carry web-site in the USA so you could convert all of it's 3,500+ patrons into giving up their 2nd Amendment rights. By that time I'll be Robin Hood with my Compound bow and your very confused self will be wondering why you ever posted to a WWW site about your impressive (now melted down) weapons collection, but you just made it all up (right?) so you could troll patrons into emotive responses to your idiocy. Notice this is not emotive and I have not used a single cuss word, just plain old English words. Don't bother to reply to this post as I won't see it, U hit a list I put you on today, and after reading this I think others may visit your profile and wonder why they even waste their time reading your posts too. OXYMORON patronage, maybe U should stay in lurk mode until you can figure out how to justify exactly why you even bother hogging up bandwidth on USA Carry. Oh I get it you mistook it for a pro-Obama place to meet and impress new folks, I am sure you can find one of those running a Google-search.
Fondest Good-Byes.. and to help you out, go to 'User CP', pull that tab down, find 'ignore list' and it is spelt: Canis-Lupus, that will make sure you NEVER see a nice long-winded diatribe from me ever again. Now wouldn't that be nice with some prozac :hang3:

Canis-Lupus

Last edited:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I don't believe a word of it. If Obama had really wanted Hillary Clinton, he would have picked her to begin with.

kwo51

Or maybe the one wearing the pants in the family his wife.I think he will attack the white man and take his money for the ex-slaves.It is you patriotic duty to give all you money to them.:suicide2:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Or perhaps his ego got in the way of sound judgement

Maybe so, but the reasons against putting her on the ticket (most notably, her husband) are just as compelling as those for putting her on. I understand the need to be politically expedient, but EVERYTHING must be considered, not just political expediency.

MrRezister

How am I still alive???
Regardless of all the walmart moms who have no idea what issues are and are just voting for palin cause she's a woman and they like her spirit or whatever.

That's quite a lot of assuming. Am I allowed to make similar assumptions regarding the 90% of the African-American population who apparently support Obama?

I doubt that Obama will be able to do a lot of gun-grabbing. ("I don't have the votes, even if I wanted to!", remember?) What I'm worried about is the sort of laws he'll sign that are written up by his buddies in the Congress, and the kinds of judges he'll appoint to the SCOTUS. Heller vs. DC was just one judge short of laying the groundwork for putting an END to private firearm ownership altogether. Sounds alarmist, but take a look at the dissenting opinions, and give that a few years to simmer with a liberal majority in both houses and Obama at the helm, and what do you think happens next?

MP3Mogul

Obama will win anyways. I doubt this rumor will come true. He should have picked hillary to begin with. You better start digging your hole to bury your guns lupus cause Obama is going to win it. Regardless of all the walmart moms who have no idea what issues are and are just voting for palin cause she's a woman and they like her spirit or whatever. Its quite funny. lets come back to this post in 4 years and see if you still got your guns. if you don't i will give you 50000 dollars. if you do well i will be happy with a "you were right"

You won't make that much in your lifetime.

Maybe so, but the reasons against putting her on the ticket (most notably, her husband) are just as compelling as those for putting her on. I understand the need to be politically expedient, but EVERYTHING must be considered, not just political expediency.

Let's see, AWB and higher taxes. Yep, let's put her on the ticket. Once again I ask that you vote with your mind and not your emotions.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Let's see, AWB and higher taxes. Yep, let's put her on the ticket. Once again I ask that you vote with your mind and not your emotions.

Let me clarify that. I meant that the reasons are compelling IF YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT. If you're not, it doesn't matter who he puts on, the ticket must be defeated. Guess which side I'm on.

NDS

Or maybe the one wearing the pants in the family his wife.I think he will attack the white man and take his money for the ex-slaves.It is you patriotic duty to give all you money to them.:suicide2:

This is so cool! I didn't know any ex-slaves remained alive. Can you give me a link to their location? This should be big news!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwags76