Homeowner Stabs Intruder To Death, Deputies Say

HK4U

I am glad the woman was able to take out the BG but I have to say it is not really smart to leave a door unlocked in this day and age. It is no longer the era of Leave It To Beaver. I hear people sometimes make the statement, "We live in a small out of the way place with very little crime so I do not always Lock my door". Someday that may come back to haunt them.

Link Removed

Homeowner Stabs Intruder To Death, Deputies Say
Man Demanded Money, Beat Resident With Pipe

POSTED: 9:49 am CDT September 21, 2008
UPDATED: 10:00 am CDT September 21, 2008

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Tarrant County sheriff's deputies said an intruder was killed during a home invasion late Saturday night.

Deputies said the man broke into a home in the 9200 block of West Fork Trail through an unlocked door just before 11 p.m.

Investigators said the man demanded money from the couple inside the home. They gave him money, but he said it wasn't enough and began to beat the male homeowner with a pipe, deputies said.

"He specifically, according to the victims, demanded money upon his entry," Sheriff Dee Anderson said. "That was his initial demand, was 'Give me money,' and supposedly the male homeowner had a little bit of cash on him, offered that up and he said, 'That's not enough. I want more.'"

The female homeowner called police and began to stab the intruder with a kitchen knife, investigators said.

The man died at the scene.

The male homeowner was taken to Harris Hospital in critical condition. The woman sustained minor injuries.

Happy to see that this turned out the way it did. And, I agree with HK, why in the world do people still leave their cars and homes unlocked?

Wait a minute! You mean that even if I give an intruder what he wants, he STILL MIGHT HURT ME??? I've been lied to my whole life!

Wait a minute! You mean that even if I give an intruder what he wants, he STILL MIGHT HURT ME??? I've been lied to my whole life!

That's what the libs always want you to believe...

The simple answer for us fine upstanding republicans is BANG, BANG..... BANG BANG BANG... BANG... reload... BANG BANG BANG...

LOL

Why surely they must be jesting you! Not only are antis giving out this advice, but so too are police; have you watched COPS lately? They are always recommending that you comply with a criminal's demands, while not telling that they still might harm you. While there is no surefire way to avoid harm, I believe my chances of escaping unharmed are enhanced if I am in possession of a firearm.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back