Home shot up for McCain Palin signs

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Link Removed

Ok this is getting ugly.

Try That crap in a rural area and see what you get.

I saw on the news this morning where a campaign worker for McCain and Palin was attacked and her attacker carved the letter "B" in her face! It showed her picture on the news, it looked like a branding.... It is going to get real ugly the closer it gets to election time.

And they shot at McCain's bus too... yeah BO if he wins there will be a riot, and if he looses there will be a riot.

The guy is only assuming that this happened because of the yard signs. Don't get me wrong, the a**holes who did this need to get caught and should go to jail, but it's a bit presumptuous of him to assume that it was because of his yard signs. Most people who don't like someone's yard signs just remove them (also a crime, but usually not a reason to shoot up someone's home).

You don't really believe that do you? If I did not like someone and wanted to get to them I would find someway better than the signs. It was an attack by an Obama supporter period.

Mccains rioteers when he loses will be a bunch of old people on walkers. HA HA

Or in all seriousness the klu klux klan

You don't really believe that do you? If I did not like someone and wanted to get to them I would find someway better than the signs. It was an attack by an Obama supporter period.

Yes I do believe it. Having your home shot up and immediately blaming it on the fact that you have McCain yard signs is like a Jewish person getting shot and immediately blaming it on anti-Semites. Every person with a McCain yard sign doesn't get their house shot up for that reason, and every Jew doesn't get shot just because they're Jewish. Shouldn't he at least wait until all the facts are in before jumping to conclusions so quickly? I would.

Yes I do believe it. Having your home shot up and immediately blaming it on the fact that you have McCain yard signs is like a Jewish person getting shot and immediately blaming it on anti-Semites. Every person with a McCain yard sign doesn't get their house shot up for that reason, and every Jew doesn't get shot just because they're Jewish. Shouldn't he at least wait until all the facts are in before jumping to conclusions so quickly? I would.

Believe what you want to. I don't buy it for one minute.

Believe what you want to. I don't buy it for one minute.

Why don't you? Are you saying you believe that the yard signs were the reason his home was shot up, even in the absence of evidence? What's your evidence, his word? Just because he says that's the reason, even without yet knowing, you believe it?

Why don't you? Are you saying you believe that the yard signs were the reason his home was shot up, even in the absence of evidence? What's your evidence, his word? Just because he says that's the reason, even without yet knowing, you believe it?

If I have something against you and I am mad enough and crazy enough to do something to you it would be a lot worse that your signs.. I would probably go after your house or car. Something of real value. This was just someone that was for Obamanation and wanted to show his lack of respect for someones rights.

If I have something against you and I am mad enough and crazy enough to do something to you it would be a lot worse that your signs.. I would probably go after your house or car. Something of real value. This was just someone that was for Obamanation and wanted to show his lack of respect for someones rights.

So I guess you've missed all the stories about people having their yard signs stolen? The fact is, this guy is jumping to conclusions. Let's wait and see until all the facts come out before we assume that the people who did this were Obama supporters wanting to off him simply because he had a McCain/Palin sign in his yard. I gotta tell you, that seems like a bit of a stretch.

So I guess you've missed all the stories about people having their yard signs stolen? The fact is, this guy is jumping to conclusions. Let's wait and see until all the facts come out before we assume that the people who did this were Obama supporters wanting to off him simply because he had a McCain/Palin sign in his yard. I gotta tell you, that seems like a bit of a stretch.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Wait......... wait......

Did I read this right?

The friggin' LEFT WING LIBBIES used "GUNS" to shoot up a republican place??????

GUNS ARE BAD......... GUNS KILL PEOPLE......... BAD BAD GUNS.......

I think all guns should be arrested and put into prison for life.....

LMMFAO...

They preach it............ they just know better!

Guess we will have to agree to disagree.

You never answered my question. You haven't heard all the stories of yard signs being stolen?

Now, I'm sure you'd agree if I (a Black man) were to be shot at random by a White man, wouldn't it be presumptuous of me to say that it was a racist act before I have all the facts about what motivated him? What's so different about this incident? You have yet to answer my question about why you're so convinced that this was the work of an Obama supporter?

BO supporters

Guess it shows what type of persons a lot of the Obama supporters are.

I don't know if it was on this forum or not, but I read where a girl in PA was robbed and because she was a McCain -Palin supporter she had her face disfigured with a knife to put Obamas initial on her forhead.:nono:

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back