*Home Invasion Caught On Video*

I carry at home they would have died here, and I would have another lawn crew bury them for food for my plants.

Dogs would let me know long before they get to the house itself. And between a Dobie and a Husky, I am the third thing they have to worry about. No signs at the house to warn them dogs are there, so tough luck

I also carry at home even though my family is anti gun and wants me to leave them locked up (liberals go figure).

Thats why I never open my door for anyone whos closer than 15 feet to my house, I let them speak to me through the door, and if theyre coming up my drive way, I advise them not to come up any further (safety reasons obviously) call me paranoid but Ive heard of similar things happening, quite a few of them in my city too. Id hate to be the guy trying to charge me, Id put him to sleep for good.

Always a bullet launcher within reach. I had a couple of guys walk in to my house about a year ago here in Glendale while I was home. I'm sure they thought nobody was home. They probably heard my radio in my office, and they turned and left. They would otherwise have died that day.

One fence, one more gate, one security door...2 x 95lb Olde English Bulldogges (look them up) and an alarm before they even get to the door. If they make it that far...and it's a BIG if...then their night/day just got really bad.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back